Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment which is your ideal height for a foid

choose one

• 5'0 or less

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • 5'1

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • 5'2

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • 5'3

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 5'4

Votes: 13 12.7%
  • 5'5

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • 5'6

Votes: 11 10.8%
  • 5'7

Votes: 13 12.7%
  • 5'8

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • 5'9 or more

Votes: 30 29.4%

• Total voters
5'2 or less. My heightsmatch. Foids that short are really cute and cuddly.

Wow I'm really surprised at these poll results. 5'9 or more the most popular choice? What the fuck.

Fuck off with the foot measurements. It'd be 157cm for me.

Like my monitor when I stick my schlong into it so the 2d waifu can feel it.

Wow I'm really surprised at these poll results. 5'9 or more the most popular choice? What the fuck.
Nobody wants to have manlet children, obviously, 5'10+ is the top choice to make slayer boys and amazonian girls.

Nobody wants to have manlet children, obviously, 5'10+ is the top choice to make slayer boys and amazonian girls.
Well that's some deep psychology type logic right there my friend. Consciously though, on the fly, I feel like guys would automatically pick someone shorter than themselves. Which is not 5'9 or 10 given the rate of alleged manletism here.

I just want a non landwhale foid to stuck my pe pee

I'd want the foid to heightmog me because that's pretty fucking hot ngl.

Agreed, I think the same. If I could ever have a femoid, I would certainly want her taller than me. It comes with the advantage that there's more to touch and generally everything at larger sizes is scaled up accordingly. Foidmaxxing is the way. :feelsgah:

Also 5´8 would be a good compromise, whilst she would be a little shorter than me.

5'5 though anything somewhat less or more is great for me.

Agreed, I think the same. If I could ever have a femoid, I would certainly want her taller than me. It comes with the advantage that there's more to touch and generally everything at larger sizes is scaled up accordingly. Foidmaxxing is the way. :feelsgah:

Also 5´8 would be a good compromise, whilst she would be a little shorter than me.
tfw ywn be the little spoon of a big 6'4 amazon mommygf :feelsbadman:
I just want a non landwhale foid to stuck my pe pee
Even if she's 6'3?

Don't forget that 3 to 4 inches will be added when they wear heels.

average foid height will be 7ft or something like this in future

average foid height will be 7ft or something like this in future
no cuz this foids will only date 20 feet men, and will not pass their genes

might as well go for tall if you knock her up less chance of a manlet son.

5’4-5’8 is ideal range ded srs

5"11-6 feet I am okay with her being as tall as me I wouldn't mind a girl inch taller , some of my ancestors were 6"3 , 6,,5 and 7 feet tall. So I'll have tall children.

Last edited:
If I can choose it'd be around 6'1 or above. Better ensuring tall genes to my children. And I heard 6'3+ foids complain that tall girls have it hard too like short guys