Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment which is your ideal height for a foid

choose one

• 5'0 or less

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • 5'1

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • 5'2

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • 5'3

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 5'4

Votes: 13 12.7%
  • 5'5

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • 5'6

Votes: 11 10.8%
  • 5'7

Votes: 13 12.7%
  • 5'8

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • 5'9 or more

Votes: 30 29.4%

• Total voters
Unlike foids I don't fucking care about height.

I'm 162cm so I'd just want her to be shorter than me

Picked 5'6. Our son won't be a manlet, and I'll still mog her :feelsokman:

I'm not picky about a woman's height, as long as she's not freakishly short or freakishly tall.

Anywhere from 5'1 to 5'11

4'10" (four) - 6'5" aka don't give a shit

5'9+ so i can fuck her and have 6'3+ sons.

I only like girls with tiny hands, so probably between 4'11 and 5'5'.

5'9 is good, but the ideal would be 6'3-through-6'6, i'm getting erect as i type this.

I'd want the foid to heightmog me because that's pretty fucking hot ngl.
this is what inceldom does to sandniggers. dominating fetish smh.... cucked ded srs

5'7+

Don't care if she heightmogs me just not too much.

Only way I'll have kids tbh.

5'2-5'3 is perfect for me tbh, but I don't care about her height as long as she isn't taller than me.

5'2-5'3 is perfect for me tbh, but I don't care about her height as long as she isn't taller than me.
6'3 and wants foid foot shorter than him, this is why manlets exist.

Depends if we're going to have children. I'd want a foid who's visibly shorter than me but still tall so we can have tall sons.

I like tall girls but I also feel attraction towards short ones.

I guess 5'7 is good.

Between 156 cm and 180 cm

5'9" nordic female to produce an ubermensch.

i could go taller but 5'8 is a good compromise. large height differences are annoying + you also want her to be a little bit short as tall women are just mannish as fuck.

6,6 nordic amazon with huge tits

6'3 and wants foid foot shorter than him, this is why manlets exist.
Doesn't always work that way tbh. My dad is 5'8 and my mom is 5'9 and I just happen to be 6'3. I think it's all dependent if there's already tall people in your lineage. But I do agree with the fact that it can also make shorter people. But it's not like I'm going to ever have sex anyways. :forcedsmile:

Doesn't always work that way tbh. My dad is 5'8 and my mom is 5'9 and I just happen to be 6'3. I think it's all dependent if there's already tall people in your lineage. But I do agree with the fact that it can also make shorter people. But it's not like I'm going to ever have sex anyways. :forcedsmile:
genetical recobnation, outliers like that happen once on a while, or maybe your father was cucked, not sure

7 if possible bro I need her height mogging me to oblivion so that our kids would be tall
genetical recobnation, outliers like that happen once on a while, or maybe your father was cucked, not sure
Petty sure alot of "genetic anomalies" was because the dad got cucked

I want a wife who is will be taller than me... but that's never gonna happen so it doesn't matter.:cryfeels:

6'5" snusnu or death

I like smaller foids ideally at around 5'4 tbh.
5'9" nordic female to produce an ubermensch.
I dont like tall foids they are too masculine tbh and jfl at getting heightmogged by a foid.

Last edited:
Honestly I don't care about height.

If I ascend, I don't care if she's shorter, taller, or the same height as I am. I'm not superficial and shallow like 99.9% of the XX gender is.

6ft3 or higher, 6ft9 or more is ideal tho, the manlet genes must be purged from the line.

6ft3 or higher, 6ft9 or more is ideal tho, the manlet genes must be purged from the line.
shit, i see a lot of guys have amazon fetishs here

shit, i see a lot of guys have amazon fetishs here

It only makes sense, there's lots of manlets here who wouldn't want their kids to be manlets either.

Women over 5'8 are not women

Since I'm 6'4" so I kinda want her to be at least 5'8"-5'10", anything taller than that then it's a no no for me. I never really paided attention to girl's heights like that.

5'5-5'6. I dont wanna be heightmogged since im 5'9

4-5" shorter than me so 5'4

imho short foids are repulsive, completely disproportionate and with that cartoonish large head

at least 168cm

god damn didnt think there were so many tallcels in this bitch
im a manlet so i went for a shorter girl but honestly if a girl wanted me i wouldnt care about height tbh

I would say 5'4.

all femdomcels want tall gfs eww