Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which is worse, the redpill or the bluepill?

Which pill is worse for the man?

• Redpill

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Bluepill

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Your descriptions of the pill aren't accurate

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Blackpill tbh, the redpill is legit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blackpill tbh, the bluepill is legit

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Poll is anonymous, vote with your heart.

The rules say no espousing the bluepill. But it says nothing about the redpill. Does that make the redpill acceptable? Or at least more acceptable than the bluepill? If I understand the pills, the ethos of the redpill is...

You can have any woman you want. ANY woman, as long as you can be a protector, a provider, and a leader. Doesn't matter if you're short and ugly, all you have to do is take care of yourself and you'll look good enough. Doesn't matter if you're old, either. Men have no wall, if anything being old makes you look like more of a protector/provider/leader. It's Law of the Savannah, and you are a lion. To the darker mane go the lionesses.

While the ethos of the blue pill is...

You can't have any woman you want. But there are women out there who would like you and you should like them. Problem is, you haven't learned to like them. Yes, they might be old. Yes, they might have spent all their hoe points and not be interested in the "fun" stuff they used to be into after being fucked unrecognizable over those many years. Yes... they might even have kids. You don't like that she's "settling" for you now that she's had her fun. But you should love it way more than you hate it.

Seems to me that, between the red, black, and bluepills, the blackpill and bluepill actually agree on most things. It's just the bluepill believes that the blackpill should like the things it hates. If you were to ask the blackpill and the bluepill which pill is just flat out lying to you, they would agree that its the redpill.

Or do I not understand the pills?

EDIT: I should also add, there's multiple issues each pill addresses.

There's the "Will this pill get me laid" issue, but there's also the "Is this pill an advocate for men's rights" issue. On the topic of what's going on with women, seems the redpill is all like...

What these women are doing is shameful at best, harmful to men at worst.

While the bluepill is like....

What these women are doing is none of your business, in fact you should support it.

Maybe that's why people choose the blackpill. If you can't support degeneracy, but you also can't support delusion, you seek a third thing.

But if you had to make a choice... support lies to fight degeneracy, or support degeneracy to fight lies?

Last edited:
Now redpill is the worst, because grifters scammers took it over.

Redpill and that whole grind shit just unintentionally inflates the SMV of foids even more whilst all the self improvement tards stay unsuccesful

Now redpill is the worst, because grifters scammers took it over.

Was it ever not a scam? I'm pretty sure there's a reason the incel movement has its roots in PUAHate. The original enemy was pickup artistry/redpillism. The original view of the bluepill was "Thanks, but no thanks. Enjoy your roasties, but I don't want any."

They are almost the same to me

I hate the redpill more tbh

I hate the redpill more tbh

There's the "Will this pill get me laid" perspective, but there's also the "Is this pill an advocate for men's rights" perspective. On the topic of what's going on with women, seems the redpill is all like...

What these women are doing is none of your business, in fact you should support it.

Maybe that's why people choose the blackpill. If you can't support degeneracy, but you also can't support delusion, you seek a third thing.

But if you had to make a choice... support lies to fight degeneracy, or support degeneracy to fight lies?

ER was redpilled.

Seems to me that, between the red, black, and bluepills, the blackpill and bluepill actually agree on most things. It's just the bluepill believes that the blackpill should like the things it hates. If you were to ask the blackpill and the bluepill which pill is just flat out lying to you, they would agree that its the redpill.
Yeah, i've noticed this too kek.
My theory is that all "pills" are in a sort of circle, like this:
Bluepill -> Redpill -> Blackpill -> Bluepill, and that ironically the more blackpilled you get the closer you get to the bluepill and viceversa.

There's the "Will this pill get me laid" perspective, but there's also the "Is this pill an advocate for men's rights" perspective. On the topic of what's going on with women, seems the redpill is all like...
Redpill also promotes "toxic masculinity", which just happens to include killing sub 5s "creepy" men at foid's command and other shit.
It promotes men's rights alright, except it doesn't necessarily imply that incels count as men, so redpill might as well be worse.

By the way, how much posts are needed to get permission to use polls?

Redpill also promotes "toxic masculinity", which just happens to include killing sub 5s "creepy" men at foid's command and other shit.
It promotes men's rights alright, except it doesn't necessarily imply that incels count as men, so redpill might as well be worse.

By the way, how much posts are needed to get permission to use polls?

I didn't know that was a thing, new accounts are blocked from using polls?

Also, I thought redpill stood with men more than it did women?

Yeah, i've noticed this too kek.
My theory is that all "pills" are in a sort of circle, like this:
Bluepill -> Redpill -> Blackpill -> Bluepill, and that ironically the more blackpilled you get the closer you get to the bluepill and viceversa.

If my understanding of the bluepill is correct, I'm pretty sure this is why @NEETAndTidy went the way he did, and why many more will find their way out that way. It's all a matter working your way up to learning to like what the bluepill is offering.

Also, I thought redpill stood with men more than it did women?
I guess redpill isn't exactly united idea, depends if it's closer to bluepill (we are all gonna make it, you just need to grind more bruh) or blackpill (kill unworthy men, harems to chads, etc)
I didn't know that was a thing, new accounts are blocked from using polls?
Seems so to me.

I guess redpill isn't exactly united idea, depends if it's closer to bluepill (we are all gonna make it, you just need to grind more bruh) or blackpill (kill unworthy men, harems to chads, etc)

I've never heard of any redpillers supporting women like that, I thought the redpill only supported worthy women. Didn't see such a thing as an "unworthy man," save for the man who didn't want to self-improve.

Bluepill

Personality, game, rizz, NT, social skills, hobbies, etc are all BULLSHIT

Foids will always choose a nonchalant introverted chad who wears a potato bag

Genetic looks determine EVERYTHING

Does the redpill not advocate for charisma and game? Pretty sure they were the first ones to advocate for charisma and game.

Was it ever not a scam? I'm pretty sure there's a reason the incel movement has its roots in PUAHate. The original enemy was pickup artistry/redpillism. The original view of the bluepill was "Thanks, but no thanks. Enjoy your roasties, but I don't want any."
Youre probably right.

I've never heard of any redpillers supporting women like that, I thought the redpill only supported worthy women. Didn't see such a thing as an "unworthy man," save for the man who didn't want to self-improve.
That type is less likely to self identify as redpiller, i just placed them into where they seem to fit on the pill spectrum idealogically. Plus, if you include game as part of self improvement, they can always push the finish line and call your issues self imposed, if you don't get laid.

I think your definition of bluepill is wrong

This isn't bluepill, bluepill doesn't say that, that's just what feminist say, of course a feminist can be bluepilled but that's not the definition of bluepill, they've got so mixed up in reddit that you're not distinguishing them

WOMEN say you need to take whatever you CAN and shut up about it, and ig you can't get anyone also shut up about it, that's not bleupill, that's feminism and misandry, they don't want to "argue" with you, they don't care about you enough to give you "advice", they want you to silence you and remove you from all platforms

The real bluepill is the typical personality bs you see in interviews and yt comment section

And the real redpill is blackpill without the genetic determinism

But the pickup people used the term "redpill" first (Well, after The Matrix did anyway) and they were the ones who said "Take care of yourself, you can have any woman you want if you take care of yourself."

Bluepill, easily. It’s deceiving and evil. At least the non-scammy redpillers come in good faith with good intentions of wanting to uplift troubled young men and embrace masculinity.

They are both more or less two sides of the same coin though and are not as levelheaded as BB.

Make the votes public so that we can spot and ban that one infiltrator who voted ‘the bluepill is legit’ :feelsthink:

Redpill and that whole grind shit just unintentionally inflates the SMV of foids even more whilst all the self improvement tards stay unsuccesful
Also very true. Again, two sides of the same shitty coin.

Both are copium. Blackpill is true base.

Blue pill easily.

Poll is anonymous, vote with your heart.

The rules say no espousing the bluepill. But it says nothing about the redpill. Does that make the redpill acceptable? Or at least more acceptable than the bluepill? If I understand the pills, the ethos of the redpill is...

You can have any woman you want. ANY woman, as long as you can be a protector, a provider, and a leader. Doesn't matter if you're short and ugly, all you have to do is take care of yourself and you'll look good enough. Doesn't matter if you're old, either. Men have no wall, if anything being old makes you look like more of a protector/provider/leader. It's Law of the Savannah, and you are a lion. To the darker mane go the lionesses.

While the ethos of the blue pill is...

You can't have any woman you want. But there are women out there who would like you and you should like them. Problem is, you haven't learned to like them. Yes, they might be old. Yes, they might have spent all their hoe points and not be interested in the "fun" stuff they used to be into after being fucked unrecognizable over those many years. Yes... they might even have kids. You don't like that she's "settling" for you now that she's had her fun. But you should love it way more than you hate it.

Or do I not understand the pills?

EDIT: I should also add, there's multiple issues each pill addresses.

There's the "Will this pill get me laid" issue, but there's also the "Is this pill an advocate for men's rights" issue. On the topic of what's going on with women, seems the redpill is all like...

Redpill hands down, just because of their rp believers ego and delusion, yes they are even more delusional than blue pill guys. They believe gym, mewing will change your appearance and game, frame and confidence will help you get a gf. This is some serious Delusion

Redpill. A German blackpill YouTuber made a good video about this topic saying that Redpill is dangerous for unattractive men because they will start acting more bold and confident and start cold approaching which can lead to social suicide, especially if you live in a small village where news spread like fire

redpillers will self-improve themselves to their graves. a blue piller is in danger of becoming a betabux slave husband, but i think they are so good at coping they see that as a good thing.

both are harmful, but i think it's better for somebody who gets no play to be blue than red

As much as I despise redpill niggers, bluepill is still the worst.

Grifters get rich either way. Just wait until the blackpill becomes the new edgy redpill in normiespeak and they grift that too with some emotional state control implant organs to go beyond copes into false contentment. Grifts will exist wherever there is need for sex. It will not work with todays technology but they will chase such salvation as much as red pillers do the self improvement.

Bluepill is the worst the redpill doesn’t promise any woman necessarily.

Bluepill is the worst the redpill doesn’t promise any woman necessarily.

If that's what you think, then you need to vote "Your descriptions of the pill aren't accurate."

The blue pill is arguably the worst because it actively lies to you and tries to gaslight you. The red pill sheds some truth to those lies, but ultimately it hides the full picture because it tries to exploit you and profit from you.

The black pill tells it like it and makes no apologies about it and doesn't care either way. You don't like it? Too fucking bad. Eat a dick and get fucked. This is reality.

Last edited:
I hate the bluepill cause it's literal cuckholdry.

Red = I'm a literal alpha Chad, and even if I'm not, God damn I'm gonna act like one, and I'm gonna work out until I look like one, and then all those ungrateful bitches will come to their senses and suck my dick.

Blue = there's someone out there for everyone, even me, I just need to keep my hopes up and work on being less misogynistic, and eventually I will be good enough to find my Queen.

None of the pills are suitable as a complete balanced diet IMHO. The blackpill is the most sensible one for us because it helps us to have realistic expectations about what we can hope to have. But if anyone was genuinely, 100% blackpilled, they would kill themselves immediately (because why wouldn't you if it's over? ) So a lot of us are probably microdosing on blue or red pills if we are honest. Blue produces a weak and passive delusional optimism, red produces a cringe and embarassing, aggro delusional optimism, that makes red slightly worse imho.

Last edited:
The blue pill because it's complete bullshit unless you're Chad. And it only works for him because at that point you'll get laid regardless of anything else, so it doesn't matter if you're blue pilled. But the blue pill is just way off the mark about what women look for in men, and if a guy who's not highly physically attractive behaved the way the blue pill tells men to act he would literally never get laid. PerSOYnality and respecting women does not work, period.

The red pill is bullshit for most of the guys grifters try to sell it to (incels), but it works for failed normie types who could get women if they behaved more masculine and assertive. The simple fact that it's relevant to a non-0% amount of dudes means it's less bullshit than the blue pill.

ik my opinion is unpopular but the redpill is worse because atleast the bluepill, as delusional as it is, doesn't force you to change your hobbies and goals. the redpill makes you wanna gymmaxx and betabuxx-maxx for nothing. the bluepill and the blackpill both encourage you to just be yourself and to not worry too much about what others think

also atleast bluepillers arent scamming incels while redpillers are. redpillers are truly scum

I detest both.

But i'd choose Bluepill if i can only choose one thing.

In terms of what has a worse effect if a man believes it: the bluepill because it's even more delusional than the redpill and causes men to devalue themselves even more.

In terms of what is more dangerous: the redpill because it's easier to believe because it contains a little bit of truth and can market itself as "the truth" in comparison to the bluepill.

Since your question is about which one of the two is worse to espouse in threads, I'd say it's the redpill. Then again, anyone with more than one brain cell won't believe any redpill rhetoric going on in this forum. The same goes for bluepill rhetoric. I think the no-bluepill rule is more like "don't be an annoying mouthbreathing low-IQ faggot who doesn't believe inceldom even exists if you're going to post in an inceldom forum" and this applies to both the bluepill and the redpill.

Ideally, all these terms would be restructured - the redpill should be called the purplepill and the blackpill should be called the redpill because Morpheus offered only 2 pills - the blissful lie and the harsh truth.

As for other pills...
Whitepill - that's just the blackpill but viewed optimistically. Its whole definition relies upon the assumption that the blackpill is inherently nihilistic, which it isn't. The blackpill is just the truth (i.e. the real redpill). Regardless, it's a useful way to easily tell others you're being overly optimistic about this shitty world, so I'm not completely against it.

Pinkpill - whoever came up with this should get out of the manosphere and go back to the FDS circlejerk.

Also, I disagree with https://incels.wiki/w/Pill_jargon - the external locus of control IS an uncomfortable truth, not just a pessimistic viewpoint. The redpill accepts only some uncomfortable truths while the blackpill accepts all of them.

Last edited:
Redpill is worse cuz it wastes ur time and u dont ascend either way

Redpill is worse cuz it wastes ur time and u dont ascend either way
Yes, this too. At least bluepillers go about their day doing what they'd normally be doing, not wasting a fortune on aLpHa MaLe courses or tactical soap and ball lotion. You could even say that this attempt to impress toilets is an act of self-devaluation.

Yes, this too. At least bluepillers go about their day doing what they'd normally be doing, not wasting a fortune on aLpHa MaLe courses or tactical soap and ball lotion. You could even say that this attempt to impress toilets is an act of self-devaluation.
+ mental health cope cuz they delusional

In terms of what has a worse effect if a man believes it: the bluepill because it's even more delusional than the redpill and causes men to devalue themselves even more.

In terms of what is more dangerous: the redpill because it's easier to believe because it contains a little bit of truth and can market itself as "the truth" in comparison to the bluepill.

Hold on, make sure you voted properly in the poll. What truth does the redpill contain? Because my argument is that the redpill is a liar, it does not contain truth. Whereas the bluepill doesn't lie, but in its honesty it means to offer you a shitty life.

If I'm wrong about that, you need to say "No, you're mistaken" and then tell me what you think the redpill actually means.

Redpill works but only for chads while bluepill is straight up cope

Redpill works but only for chads while bluepill is straight up cope

The main takeaway of the redpill isn't "Go be confident," so the argument that it only works for Chad is ignoring what the redpill really preaches. What the redpill is really preaching is "All men regardless of age or height can fuck any women they want." If that's not true, the whole pill is wrong.

The main takeaway of the redpill isn't "Go be confident," so the argument that it only works for Chad is ignoring what the redpill really preaches. What the redpill is really preaching is "All men regardless of age or height can fuck any women they want." If that's not true, the whole pill is wrong.
I fully agree but I dunno what else to add

Both are very delusional but at least redpill tries to make sense out of all of it even if its bullshit while bluepill is just total nonsense all the way

Hold on, make sure you voted properly in the poll. What truth does the redpill contain? Because my argument is that the redpill is a liar, it does not contain truth. Whereas the bluepill doesn't lie, but in its honesty it means to offer you a shitty life.

If I'm wrong about that, you need to say "No, you're mistaken" and then tell me what you think the redpill actually means.
You're right, I changed my vote to "you're mistaken".

I think the bluepill is "you can have one woman (your sOuLmAtE :feelstastyman:) without having to change yourself" while the redpill is "women are lookist as fuck but don't worry - you can have many women, you just first have to change yourself". The redpill is at least right in the sense that chad does, indeed, get a whole harem of toilets because they're hypergamous.

i think your description of redpill vs bluepill is outdated. at their roots, redpill = harsh truth, and bluepill = comfortable lies. but of course these definitions are not accurate in modern times.
the lines of redpill and bluepill have been becoming ever more blurred, and will continue to do so.
i remember in the not so distant past, men who had trouble with dating were told to just "be themselves." not a smooth talker ? not an athlete? thats ok, youll find somebody wholl love you for you. that was common bluepill advice, which i very rarely see these days.
nowadays the standard "redpill" advice of hit the gym, make money, work on your "game", is not alternative at all. it is the standard, default response.
it will not be a long time before the redpill completely swallows the bluepill, and "just be yourself" type advice will be fully extinct, a remnant of a bygone era.

TLDR: redpill is the new bluepill. inb4 necropost, i have made high effort contribution :feelsBox:

Redpill tbh. Can't stand the people that push it.