Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which Is Worse In Your View?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date

Which Is Worse In Your View?

• A 24 Year Old Man Dating A 14 Year Old Girl In A Consensual Normal Relationship

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • A 14 Year Old Girl Cutting Her Tits Off And Becoming A Tranny

Votes: 32 84.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-

Agecucks would be Ok with the tranny one. But would chimp out like crazy at the 24 year old man.

Agecucks are dumb retards.

@98GoinOnDead @Substitute Subhuman

Why are so many members here paedophiles

2nd option, duh

I’m sorry man but I can’t defend a 24 year old dating a 14 year old as much as I hate agecucks

I’m sorry man but I can’t defend a 24 year old dating a 14 year old as much as I hate agecucks
But you are fine with a 16 year old Chad ploughing that JB?

Why are so many members here paedophiles
There's so much that goes into that I could write a book on it, long story short because ik you wouldn't read it is, pedophiles are disgusting, but I'd rather my daughter be dating a 24 year old man who genuinely cares about her, Than her cutting her tits off and pretending to be a man, more importantly she's gonna be 18 in 4 years so more likely than not if you keep them away they'll just get together then and no one will see an issue with it.

Double importantly, some countries AOC is 9

Which to me is absolutely ridiculous but I don't live there so ‍♂️

Yes that’s only a 2 year difference
That is soy logic and doesn’t make sense. If a foid is getting fucked it shouldn’t make any difference who is fucking it.

I've honestly nothing against a 24 boning a 14 yo teen slut; teen sluts are the best

You will never be a real man. You have no penis, you have no testicules, you have no sperm. You are a lesbian dyke twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Women are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a woman. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk slut home with you, She will turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your gross top surgery scars.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a woman is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably female.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Neither are bad, I love to see more blackpills from from the FtM community, but most of them are such cowards that they have to bring up that they're biologically female in every conversation to not get judged like actual men and boys do.

Women are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency

That's a myth, I see a lot of incels and Redpillers claim this but from my experience befriending and hanging out with toilets it's the exact opposite. Toilets utterly suck detecting bullshit, they just don't accept ANYTHING an ugly man says. If an ugly man pretends to be rich they will immediately claim that he's poor... If an ugly man actually is rich they will do the same.

Toilets aren't actually much better at sniffing out lies, they just sniff out "people that shouldn't be allowed in the group" (according to them).

Neither are bad, I love to see more blackpills from from the FtM community, but most of them are such cowards that they have to bring up that they're biologically female in every conversation to not get judged like actual men and boys do.
FTM Trannies learn that "Male privilege" And "The patriarchy" Are a myth very quickly.

We should not accept them though. They are not men.

I'm glad this forum has a zero tolerance policy for LGBT freaks.

That's a myth, I see a lot of incels and Redpillers claim this but from my experience befriending and hanging out with toilets it's the exact opposite. Toilets utterly suck detecting bullshit, they just don't accept ANYTHING an ugly man says. If an ugly man pretends to be rich they will immediately claim that he's poor... If an ugly man actually is rich they will do the same.

Toilets aren't actually much better at sniffing out lies, they just sniff out "people that shouldn't be allowed in the group" (according to them).
100% true. I knew a compulsive liar guy, then year later I see him with a lot of foids.

Foids can't detect the truth for shit.

It's just a copypasta that was about MTF trannies but was rewritten to be about FtM trannies.
The OG line was about men seeing through a tranny's disguise because of his broad shoulders and jawline.

2nd option. [UWSL]I despise trannies beyond imagination.[/UWSL]

This is the kind of poll that needs to public tbh. Why the hell anyone would believe a mentally ill woman disfiguring herself to swap genders is worse than fucking a 14 yo, which was normal for most of history, is beyond me. Then again, if hoes wanna mutilate themselves and make their lives 10 harder, more power to them I guess.

Trannymaxxing

If you want to Be a man as a Femsect , you Gotta Be retarded in some way Shape or Form :feelsclown:

You should have to be 18 to cut your tits or dick off. You should have to be at least 14 for sex, they should still be around your age though.

Agecucks would be Ok with the tranny one. But would chimp out like crazy at the 24 year old man.

Agecucks are dumb retards.
Second option obviously, an innocent pure 14 year old girl SHOULD NOT be with a rapey 24 year old who is taking advantage of her sexually. IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE YOU ARE A MISOGONYSTIC PEDOPHILE APOLOGIST, PERIOD.

Nothing wrong with the 1st option. Everything wrong with the 2nd one.

In ancient times, long before society turned into this progressive clown shit fiesta, marrying foids as young as 14 was completely normal and acceptable since they are entering puberty at that age

Trannies on the other hand are a fucking disgrace to not just themselves and the human race but for nature as well. Best way to put it, they are mentally ill abominations and should be purged on sight.

You dumb faggot age 14 isn't a child anymore she almost reaches the age 16 which means she is biologically done growing at that age no matter what dumb faggot morals were made up and feminists who try to make things worse.

Clearly you are a IT larper or some soy overdosed faggot for choosing option 1:feelskek:
this :lul: