Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which is the worst, most subhuman race non-dating-wise? Curries or Blacks?

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
Forget about every advantage blacks have in modern society by virtue of being told they're "oppressed". Forget about their BBC's, BLM or related movements, or anything that is remotely sexual.

Just as they stand bare and raw, which of these 2 is the lowest, most subhuman race and why?

I hear you :feelshehe:

Curries. They know nothing except coding. Not that niggers are any better though :feelsUgh:

Curries. They know nothing except coding. Not that niggers are any better though :feelsUgh:
Indians used to be considered a high iq civilization but I think every pajeet having access to facebook and whatsapp just killed their reputation brutally and made them what they are in the internet age

Forget about every advantage blacks have in modern society by virtue of being told they're "oppressed". Forget about their BBC's, BLM or related movements, or anything that is remotely sexual.

Just as they stand bare and raw, which of these 2 is the lowest, most subhuman race and why?

BLM and being called oppressed are actually demerits for black people.

curries for no doubt, they're the ugliest and most self defeating, also they smell like shit

Curries by far. Negroes are at least tall and muscular

Curries have higher iq and actually built civilizations intž the past so its definetly niggers

1679126989896   Kopie

Curries are at the absolute bottom of the racial hierarchy and its not even close.
shitskins at least do a lot of tech jobs. 90% of niggers do literally nothing but leech off the government play basketball and shoot each other

shitskins at least take a lot of tech jobs from white incels and drive down wages immensly fucking up the job market for whites. 90% of niggers create jobs for white cops, white prison guards, white social workers, white lawyers

Nigs are more high T and more athletic, but they're stupid af. Curries are generally more intelligent, and I value that more than strength

Both are equally subhuman where I live

They are both really bad but at least Indians can keep up some form of civilization. Just look at South Africa where a lot if Curries have shops and get looted by Nigs.

Blacks obviously. 25% of tech start ups are made by Curries, sure most Curries are low IQ but they have a sizeable high IQ population, for Blacks the amount of people who contribute non-entertainment to society is very little. You're more likely to see a currywhore in a laboratory than a Black male, in fact, despite men being significantly smarter than toilets overall there's not a single demographic of toilets of any non-Black race that gets IQ-mogged by Black men, let that sink in.

Pajeet race is the only subhuman race.

Curries have higher iq and actually built civilizations intž the past so its definetly niggers

Yep, ancient Curries invest steel smelting thousands of years before Eurofags and Gooks did, meanwhile the only "civilisation" Black Africa had was Great Zimbabwe and all they made were stone structures barely comparable with Stonehenge. Let that sink in, primitive European hunter-gatherer societies would be considered "major civilisations" if they lived in Black Africa.

This is one of the many reasons why I prefer to only reproduce with non-Blacks.

Pajeet race is the only subhuman race.

Major cope, just search "my Indian husband" and you'll find blonde Stacy's bragging about their Sub-5 Indian husbands. No White toilet would even consider getting 10 feet NEAR a Black man.

Obviously black but dating-wise curries

Niggers. Indians have a rich history with art, architecture, and religion. Niggers have nothing. Absolutely nothing at all.

Niggers. Indians have a rich history with art, architecture, and religion. Niggers have nothing. Absolutely nothing at all.
Nigs are masculine. They can fight and fuck hard, curries can't do any of that.

indians > MENA > Niggers

i remember a poll about which race is most subhuman
most members voted blacks

Curries are at the absolute bottom of the racial hierarchy and its not even close.
Yep unless they look med or arab, then they might mog blacks

> Abos

Why are they always left out of the discussion? They are the pure bottom tier. Even niggers IQmog them.
No one even remembers they exist half the time
indians > MENA > Niggers
Jfl at putting indians above MENA. Even Pakistanis, who are the whitest and best looking Indians worship MENA features and beauty. A Moroccan woman is one of the top actresses in bollywood lmao

Major cope, just search "my Indian husband" and you'll find blonde Stacy's bragging about their Sub-5 Indian husbands.
No White toilet would even consider getting 10 feet NEAR a Black man.
You cam find white women with Indian husband or black husband. We are online u can cherry pick anything. But it is far far more likely to find a BMWF couple than a IMWF couple. Just casually living my life, like going to stores or restaurants, I've seen tons of BMWF couples, yet I've never seen a single IMWF couple despite ottawa being overrun woth curries.

I do however remember my 5'1 5th grade currywhore teacher having a very tall white husband

Probably negros more than curries if we’re going by history and basing it off intelligence.

@Made in Heaven nigga your entire basis of muhhh whos superior and who isn’t is based off skin color and features alone :feelshaha: :feelshaha: . Slavs are pale as fuck but would anybody say Slavs are superior to meds or Anglos who are probably even more subhuman than the first 2 groups mentioned.

Blacks. Africa has the lowest average IQ of all continents

@Made in Heaven nigga your entire basis of muhhh whos superior and who isn’t is based off skin color and features alone :feelshaha: :feelshaha: . Slavs are pale as fuck but would anybody say Slavs are superior to meds or Anglos who are probably even more subhuman than the first 2 groups mentioned.
We were talking looks here, not civilizational accomplishments. However, even then, MENAs would nog curries and as for slavs, they are ugly as sin often, uglier than anglos and meds and have had less civilization. FFSz slavs were enslaved by berbers and anatolians

No one even remembers they exist half the time

Jfl at putting indians above MENA. Even Pakistanis, who are the whitest and best looking Indians worship MENA features and beauty. A Moroccan woman is one of the top actresses in bollywood lmao
idk why you're all misunderstanding. I'm saying indians are the most subhuman

This is one of the many reasons why I prefer to only reproduce with non-Blacks.
Niggers mixing with pajeets and gooks IA good for both sides, so I approve.

If a black mixes with an Asian/Indkan, the black will have a child who is higher iq, straighter hair lighter skin. And the asian/indian will have a child that is less autistic, more muscular, and taller

We were talking looks here, not civilizational accomplishments. However, even then, MENAs would nog curries
Sure I don’t disagree. Obviously MENA mog curries dude fucking MENA mog most Europeans in terms of civilization.
and as for slavs, they are ugly as sin often, uglier than anglos
No slavs are definitely better looking than Anglos.
and meds and have had less civilization. FFSz slavs were enslaved by berbers and anatolians
Obviously. Meds and MENA had the most advanced civilizations. Germanics lived in mudhuts and threw their own shit they lived similarly to Bantus and were in the Stone Age. It was the Roman’s who civilized them. Also Berbers we’re enslaved by Berbers and Turks. Turks are not native to Anatolia