Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which is the most cucked race?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I say it's a tie between Chinks and Whites.

I agree with you!

Chinese followed by white men.

Curries abroad

chinks in their homeland

Curries possibly. Used to be chinks but Chang has been coming hard last few years

Whites are easily the most cucked race. They literally invented beta's and modern day cucks and soyboy's. Also the first to give femoids voting rights.

Curries are 50/50, some are cucked and some are redpilled, it's a toss up, but when you watch shit like the "how can she slap" video then you lose hope.

Chinks are super cucked too.

Whites>Curries=Chinks>Blacks

Chinks arguably are actually LEAST cucked, reminder it is them that made this advert:

Lol the cucked whiteboys of the west can only wish they make advert like that

Crackers and zipperheads

Chinks arguably are actually LEAST cucked, reminder it is them that made this advert:

This too.

Whites...
Whites are a strange case. One of the one hand, they allow themselves to be taxed to death and allow their populations to be replaced. On the other hand, they cuck ethnics in the dating market.

Fuuuuuuckkkkkk
That was brutal lol.

This too.

wVSzTcM.gif

Last edited:
whites and blacks. Realistically, most men are cucked.

Western europeans undeniably.

They LDAR because they're cucked. They used to be proud people conquering others and stuff.
They LDAR because they give up on humanity

damn top kek

I say it's a tie between Chinks and Whites.
Asians. Whites steal our women, and we don't take anyone elses. If you go back to mainland Asia, people are so cucked, betabux everywhere.

curries are cucked by the entire world

Whites are a strange case. One of the one hand, they allow themselves to be taxed to death and allow their populations to be replaced. On the other hand, they cuck ethnics in the dating market.

Macrocucking. No one has “yellow” guilt, “black” guilt, etc. Only whites put themselves on the hook for atrocities that their ancestors or merely their race committed. Blacks aren’t saying “Man, some of my ancestors might’ve enslaved and sold people!” Neither do Asians or any other non-White race AFAIK. Yeah, white guys (although notably many Jews) go with Asians or blacks. Still the most cucked race IMO.

Macrocucking. No one has “yellow” guilt, “black” guilt, etc. Only whites put themselves on the hook for atrocities that their ancestors or merely their race committed. Blacks aren’t saying “Man, some of my ancestors might’ve enslaved and sold people!” Neither do Asians or any other non-White race AFAIK. Yeah, white guys (although notably many Jews) go with Asians or blacks. Still the most cucked race IMO.
Everyone can have their parades and stuff to celebrate their ancestors despite accomplishing very little. Whites can't without being mocked despite their ancestors accomplishing the most. Still, I'm hard pressed to say white are the most cucked when they're the most desired in the dating scene.