Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Forget Europe, The Great Replacement is happy right here in .is Loool

I’ve also noticed that certain curries on here are arrogant and unintelligent
That’s how curry normies are IRL, so they’re probably normies themselves.
(For example I offered a curry user on here a solution for his problem, he then gets aggressive and in his emotions because it wasn’t the solution he wanted)
Link to it? Or show me in PMs.

I know i’ve said my whole philosophy is “I hate White normies, but I really fucking hate nigger & other non-white normies” due to my experiences irl & other observations, but with a few exceptions i’m staring to hate a lot of the currycels here due to their behavior

Link to it? Or show me in PMs.

I know i’ve said my whole philosophy is “I hate White normies, but I really fucking hate nigger & other non-white normies” due to my experiences irl & other observations, but with a few exceptions i’m staring to hate a lot of the currycels here due to their behavior
I tagged you in the thread

Yeah that user is one of the lowest IQ here, he accused me of being a glowie jfl.
Reading back on the thread I think he may be tied for the dumbest user on here

Curries are the default incels tbh.

If ur white and claim to be incel people always ask whats wrong with u? :incel:

If ur curry and say ur incel people will be like yeah understandable :feelskek:
Cope ricemen are the ultimate incels, even moreso than curries since we are literally a walking blackpill most of the time:feelswhat:

Cope ricemen are the ultimate incels, even moreso than curries since we are literally a walking blackpill most of the time:feelswhat:
Ricecels are borderline. Some rich ricecels can ascend especially in their own country, but majority isn't even considered human by western standards. More like funny aliens.