Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which is more important for you, reproducing or pleasure from sex?

• Thread starter Jew Goy Lab Rat
  • Start date

Which is more important to you?

• Reproduction

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Love, affection, sexual gratification etc.

Votes: 27 81.8%

• Total voters
Jew Goy Lab Rat

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Gemcel
-
Tbh if i could inseminate 10 bitches i couldnt care less if foids think im a disgusting vermin my mission is complete.
All the bullshit that stands between me cumming in a pussy is just a distraction, being unlovable is only a problem because its basically necessary to reproduce these days.

I still cant convince myself that its 100% over since theres ways to bypass all of society and go straight to biology. Ultimately its not physically impossible for your sperm cell to enter a fertile egg, if it comes to it just grape instead of suicide (in roblox furry inflation sim)

You can even just save up some money, go geomaxx and bait random foids acting like a richfag who came to look for a wife to bring to jewmerica and just pump and dump them on repeat. Out of dozens surely one would get pregnant.

And WW3 could break out tomorrow and you could go rape and pillage whole countries. This alone is enough hopium to make me keep going, claiming its 100% over is arrogant and actually cope to escape the suffering of knowing there actually was/is a chance and you blew it.

Ill look into spermdonationmaxxing but the main issue is youre putting your kids into hands of some limp dicked faggot who couldnt get a bitch pregnant and a foid incompetent enough to choose him. Also considering economic status of people who do it theyre probably cucked by jew ideologies. They would just brainwash your kids and all of their bloodlines fizzle out in a couple of generations, wasting all your cum even if you made 100 kids.

If you think its love your a coping cuck, Unless you cant have kids Via medical reason as a man you would be nothing without having children in the future I supose.

Why would you want to pass on sub6s genes and set up a person for failure

all i care is about getting sex and physical intimacy, don't care about reproduction and love thing much

I just wish I had someone that truly loved me

I guess both are important, but reproduction without love and affection sounds like marriage.

Every sub5 on here that wants to reproduce should be slamed into the concrete

I want to lead a goblin army

Every sub5 on here that wants to reproduce should be slamed into the concrete
im selfish and honestly dont care one bit about their suffering
If i manage to reproduce so can my kids. Theyre getting just half my subhuman genes, and probably way better genes overall due to recombination. In a couple generations all of my flaws would be removed and ill get my spot in incel Valhalla for overcoming the impossible

Pleasure & love, A lot of my sexual fantasies don't even involve penis into vagina sex

im selfish and honestly dont care one bit about their suffering
If i manage to reproduce so can my kids. Theyre getting just half my subhuman genes, and probably way better genes overall due to recombination. In a couple generations all of my flaws would be removed and ill get my spot in incel Valhalla for overcoming the impossible

Yeah, the whole idea of being a subhuman and muh, genes deserve to die out is retarded.

I don't want kids.

I don't care about "saving my bloodline" all I want is sexual intercourse with a foid that loves me dearly.