Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which is more brutal? The agepill or the iqpill

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
Which is the worse pill to swallow? Which one caused you more harm between the agepill and the iqpill.

IQ pill definitely

IQ goes down with age btw

Iqpill. Agepill isn't even brutal as if you weren't able to find a partner while young, aging wouldn't change anything for an incel so agepill is only a problem for normies and chads. Iqpill will make it harder to understand social circumstances aswell as make you unable to find a job to betabuxx.

IQ pill means u are never get no where in society job wise

The IQpill ruined my life.

Iqpill. Agepill isn't even brutal as if you weren't able to find a partner while young, aging wouldn't change anything for an incel so agepill is only a problem for normies and chads. Iqpill will make it harder to understand social circumstances aswell as make you unable to find a job to betabuxx.
It never began

With age, I have come to realize my own retardation. They go hand in hand for me.

Im aging and Im pretty sure Im also low IQ.

Tbh iqpill is worse

IQpill is my ropefuel. i'm a true retardCel. will be ropemaxxing

Dogs have sub 90 IQ and still get to fuck women.

if you are a sub5 with a sub90 IQ (maybe even neurodivergent like me), then it's IQ pill more brutal

Agepill will also affect you. Its not only about physical appearance, you will get more health problems and have to take jewish medicine to survive, you will have trouble walking etc.

Agepill will also affect you. Its not only about physical appearance, you will get more health problems and have to take jewish medicine to survive, you will have trouble walking etc.
agepill is the most brutal pill

True but when discussing the pills of inceldom by default I refer to women and there it has makes no difference for incels.

Agepill, most foids don't care about your IQ

agepill 100%, high IQ means virtually nothing in the grand scheme of things, i’m living proof, knowing your life and youth is ticking away with time you’ll never beget back is definitely depressing

agepill 100%, high IQ means virtually nothing in the grand scheme of things, i’m living proof, knowing your life and youth is ticking away with time you’ll never beget back is definitely depressing
Each day I am thinking about this.
And as you age the pool of girl you should choose from is getting smaller, either you approach old women or you get labelled as creep/pedo

Agepill easily, once you swallow it its already far too late and you missed any chance of ascending even if there was one. Besides aging from 30-80 seems like hell for someone bound to be unhealthy through mental illness and physical inaction

Iqpill just gives you excuse for being dumb, and it doesnt get worse day by day forever at least not drastically

Chad can be 80IQ and still succeed in life.

Each day I am thinking about this.
And as you age the pool of girl you should choose from is getting smaller, either you approach old women or you get labelled as creep/pedo
i’m only 19, but oftentimes i feel much older due to how certain events have aged me mentally due to stress

IQ goes down with age btw
Are you sure about that I can understand going senile but I would say when you're in your 30s and 40s and 50s even you gain a lot of wisdom and virtue through experience and dealing with the world of course there are young people that are smart beyond their years and some people have to learn everything the hard way such as myself