Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Which intellectual property will be more successful over the next 10 years?: "Harry PottER" or "Star Wars"

Which intellectual property will be more successful over the next 10 years?

• "Harry PottER" will be more successful ovER the next 10 years.

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • "Star Wars" will be more successful ovER the next 10 years.

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Harry Potter I think. Disney has just killed Star Wars.

harry pottah

star wars is just burned out at this point

the potter environment has more potential since you can just add new students to hogwarts etc

"I'm not a fucking wizard Hagrid."

Harry Potter, they are not wokifiying it cause JK Rowling hates trannies. Also foids genuinely like it.

Star Wars has absolutely been butchered, there is no coming back. The only Star Wars thing by Disney that was good was Rogue One. I also enjoyed some things in Obi Wan Kenobi (All the sheboon and Leia shit was terrible)

I say Star Wars. It has WAY more successful videogames, it has dozens of shows/animation series that sold good and were watched often, has more books and comics. I dont see how Harry Potter could compete

It's a race to the bottom for both IPs but I think Star Wars will still be worth more from sheer inertia of their prior success and brand recognition

Harry Potter has everything young foids crave, medieval atmosphere and a wide cast of empowered women that basically neuter the guys there.

Star wars is in the crapper and will probably stay that way. These new wizarding world movies always turned a profit, even that "new book" composed of an unfinished manuscript sold like hotcakes.

Star Wars despite being irreparable at this point is still going to make more money than Harry Potter for years to come. Consoomers gotta consoom

Harry Potter. Star Wars is basically dead.

"Harry Potter" will be more successful in the nex 10 years. As an oldcel, I can't believe how "Normie PottER" withstood the test of time.

@ilieknothing

To be honest, as an incel - “Harry PottER” does not excite me. Harry, is a normie and he gets Asian foids.

Wasn’t Dumbledore gay? Fuck “Normie PottER.”

"Harry Potter" will be more successful in the nex 10 years. As an oldcel, I can't believe how "Normie PottER" withstood the test of time.

@ilieknothing
They haven’t been doing well expanding it though outside the core story. The fantastic beasts movies weren’t very good