Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which incels would you like to see in a fist fight?

@BlkPillPres vs @based_meme
I wouldn't fight any of you, but if I had to defend myself, I would kill him.
It wouldn't even be a fight, because I don't "fight", I "cheat". There won't be any fairness to what happens. I won't be trying to "fight like a man" even remotely. If I get in close enough to someones face I'm going to bite into their cheeks with my teeth and rip. If they have long hair I am going to pull it (and I only ever have a shaved haircut lol).

I find that too many people are trying to "look cool" in a fight. From my perspective I don't want to do it anyways, so if I'm forced to do something I don't want to, I'm going to punish the person that forced me into that situation by being as brutal and unfair as possible.

It wouldn't even be a fight, because I don't "fight", I "cheat". There won't be any fairness to what happens. I won't be trying to "fight like a man" even remotely. If I get in close enough to someones face I'm going to bite into their cheeks with my teeth and rip. If they have long hair I am going to pull it (and I only ever have a shaved haircut lol).

I find that too many people are trying to "look cool" in a fight. From my perspective I don't want to do it anyways, so if I'm forced to do something I don't want to, I'm going to punish the person that forced me into that situation by being as brutal and unfair as possible.
Right. "Fighting fair" is for the ring, with rules and a referee. Fighting on the street is about survival.