Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which housing architecture do you prefer

O

Over4Mexicels

Banned
-
I've always loved the cozy and warm feeling that the majestic victorean housing styles give me. Whenever I see british films I get this sensation.

Its a damn shame that we dont have this kind of architecture in my coutry. It's has always been quantity over quality here, and soviet-style bloc housing has been the trend in the last decades. Or just plain square, cold flat boring post modern houses.

I believe theres a correlation between the quality of life and the architecture of the houses where your population lives.

I've never liked american style ranch-houses, nor their obsession with capitalistic skycrappers. It looks ugly to me.

If possible, I'd like to have castle next to sea

I like brutalist, postmodern and neofuturist architecture ngl

Gothic castle

Gothic castle
Its a damn shame that these styles have been discountinued in favour of cheap post modernists blocs of multicultural sewage. Specially in the American continent. Not only do you have to endure seeing normies out there but you also have to endure the pain of seeing these awful and cheao thirdworld post modern houses and buildings.

Its a damn shame that these styles have been discountinued in favour of cheap post modernists blocs of multicultural sewage. Specially in the American continent. Not only do you have to endure seeing normies out there but you also have to endure the pain of seeing these awful and cheao thirdworld post modern houses and buildings.
Oh yeas. I would prefer to be a peasant living in era of good taste that to see malls instead of gothic cathedrals

Oh yeas. I would prefer to be a peasant living in era of good taste that to see malls instead of gothic cathedrals
Are you european?

Europeans dont know how blessed they are by having all these majestic castles and churches I'd glady go out instead of rotting in my home but here in marxist third world anti european country such as Mexico there's nothing but palpable eyesores wherever you look. The only good decent buildings date back from the spanish conquista. Ever since the racist mestizo supremacist government of Mexico has decided to
Erase all traces and relicts of spanish neo gothicism in favour of ugly marxist blocs and semitic obelisks-skycrappers

Are you european?

Europeans dont know how blessed they are by having all these majestic castles and churches I'd glady go out instead of rotting in my home but here in marxist third world anti european country such as Mexico there's nothing but palpable eyesores wherever you look. The only good decent buildings date back from the spanish conquista. Ever since the racist mestizo supremacist government of Mexico has decided to
Erase all traces and relicts of spanish neo gothicism in favour of ugly marxist blocs and semitic obelisks-skycrappers
Im

Nothing destroys culture so much as globalism.
It has to be stoped. I feel sick of all this ugly world and all these disgusting buildings and so called modern art

Im

Nothing destroys culture so much as globalism.
It has to be stoped. I feel sick of all this ugly world and all these disgusting buildings and so called modern art
It does

In the future, If internationalism continues to destroy cultures all around the world, every city and every town will look like a supersized walmart

Theres no point living in a world like that

It does

In the future, If internationalism continues to destroy cultures all around the world, every city and every town will look like a supersized walmart

Theres no point living in a world like that
Sure . No point.

Japan would be the only modern country to retain many of it's cultures of the feudal past that includes their housing, it's all mainly in Kyoto Japan you'll find many of the old styled housing and architectures. I wished the rest of the world would do something like this, retain some commodities from old cultures. I always wanted to see the old castles of old America and the Wild West styled towns that existed in the Southern USA especially in Texas. But alas it's all gone.

Old style. With grass. With trees. Cloudy and cold area. Peaceful.

Ive heard you have a lot of gothic castles in Poland

The-Addams-Family-Mansion-at-Night.jpg

Not a weeb but traditional Japanese, its made of interlocking wood and only a few big nails to hold it together. Long lasting and elegant.

I like Italian Villas, they are very rich and colorful. Modern architecture is so stale
PARD_MED_CA_2FE_GRSR3650_1_920.jpg

any house that has the same style like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back