Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

which girl do u prefer?

which girl do u prefer?

• Total voters
Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Commander
★★★★

Japanese foids

Second foid. First looks like a serial killer with her blue demon eyes. Second foid looks really cute

Left one wears contact lenses and lots of makeup, or she is rare white + mongoloid race mix.

japanese girl wtf is this even a question

so tell me where should I go? to left where nothing is right.. or to the right where nothing is left?

Would do both asses lined up

so tell me where should I go? to left where nothing is right.. or to the right where nothing is left?
To the middle where nothing is left or right idk.

i love me some zipperheads

@Grim_Reaper @CruxGammata @Ellsworth @Truecelcel

what about her is gl

only similarity and its minor as her epicanthal fold doesnt even cover that much of her medial canthus

now the differences:

she doesnt have low pfl aka eye length, her upper eyelid and lower eyelid arent as slanted which gives that extreme pct down syndrome look

bump

Last edited:
only similarity and its minor as her epicanthal fold doesnt even cover that much of her medial canthus

now the differences:

she doesnt have low pfl aka eye length, her upper eyelid and lower eyelid arent as slanted which gives that extreme pct down syndrome look
also, the other girl has that too just lol u probs just ignored it cuz of the colour
The first one's eye area is still better, and has a better nose shape.

“Those Who Do Not Understand True Pain Can Never Understand True Peace.” - Nagato Uzumaki (pain)

The first one's eye area is still better, and has a better nose shape.
her eyes literally look more down syndrome and shes frauding pfl with mascara but ok son

keep falling for eye colour halo

her eyes literally look more down syndrome and shes frauding pfl with mascara but ok son

keep falling for eye colour halo
Cope. Her eyes are more almond-shaped.

her eyes are more upturned like a down syndrome’s
I'll admit. I was coping. The Kazakh foid's eyes looked off to me at the beginning, but I get weirded out when seeing monolid eyes, especially when they're large like the Japanese foid's eyes.

Girl on the right arm is really thin

phrenology and studying the face says the right

@Grim_Reaper @CruxGammata @Ellsworth @Truecelcel

what about her is gl
Eyes, hair, everything. Of course most incels are weebs and will pick the Jap but I’m not one.

kazkhan. most jap foids are actually recessed and dysgenic