Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which do you find the most triggering? Hot women existing or ugly guys with a girlfriend?

Which do you find the most triggering?

• Total voters
no girl is sexualyl attracted to ugly guys, period

they're using them for something else

not really, what triigger me; young healthy beautiful people.
That and my philtrum.

Those "hot" girls that are a 9 is with a guy that's a 3 aren't with really a 9 cos under all the make up she's a 2

hot women trigger me more because ugly dudes with gfs are inspiring, hot women are more triggering because they flaunt theirbodies at you but you know you cannot get it because you are too ugly, tbh if I wasn't high inhib I would just ask one out and fuck tbh or do what Chad does with the roasties

I don't mind ugly guys with hot girlfriends.
Kinda get triggered by hot women though, just can't stand the way they walk and act while they live their life on tutorial mode.

Ugly guys with girlfriends is like a kick in the balls. I dont know how,but I always see ugly guys with a pretty gf.

I dont like oofy doofys, i dislike raw oofy doofy reality and it triggers me hard, it happens all the time, teens with them​