Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which do you find the most triggering? Hot women existing or ugly guys with a girlfriend?

Which do you find the most triggering?

• Total voters
FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Some of you find ugly guys with a girlfriend triggering. I have no idea why. I find it CONFUSING but INSPIRING. It reminds me that outliers exist IRL. Why would you be triggered by one of your own making it?

I find hot women far more triggering. The last thing I want to see while I'm busting my ass in the gym because women don't find my current form appealing, women there able to see me, in my cocoon-mode, distracting me with their yogapants, etc. Now I know her sexy outfits aren't for sub5 men, they're for Chad, but I have eyes just like Chad does. A fact that escapes femoids.

Give me a good argument why you would hate on ugly guys with a girlfriend. One guy here said: "because it means I'm even uglier than him". But after a certain level of ugly, women see all ugly men as the same. If you see a 3/10 ugly guy with a gf, if that makes you think you are now a 2 where previously you thought you were a 3, well, does the "lost" point matter? Women see 2s and 3s as pretty much the same. If a 3 has a chance, well, you're not that much below him.

Chad existing

hot women existing and i never having the chance to make love to them. 5'1 my life is over man all i have to look forward to is asia

lol I don't give a fuck. I lost and it's over. I'm not wasting time worrying about other people's existence.

People find ugly guys with girlfriends triggering because it messes with their worldview. They can't comprehend that looks aren't the only factor and that maybe they have to work on themselves if they want a girlfriend. I don't deny the fact that looks are important but I feel like it's mostly average to above average looking guys who have a problem with ugly guys with girlfriends.

There are no legit ugly guys with girlfriends (not a love based relationship atleast)

Ugly guys with girlfriends who aren't total physical wrecks themselves are a very rare sight nowadays tbh, proving that personality and status don't matter as much as in the past

Easily the former. They're existence haunts me, not even because I find them attractive, but because I imagine those types casting the most snide and hurtful remarks towards people like me.

chads with a cute GF. Ugly guy with one gives me hope.

People find ugly guys with girlfriends triggering because it messes with their worldview. They can't comprehend that looks aren't the only factor and that maybe they have to work on themselves if they want a girlfriend. I don't deny the fact that looks are important but I feel like it's mostly average to above average looking guys who have a problem with ugly guys with girlfriends.
:lul::lul::lul:

I hate hot women. I hate that they shove it in my face with short shorts and low cut tops. And I can’t have them, while they willingly I’ve it up to more attractive men daily.

Ugly guys with girlfriends because it's infuriating knowing that they are willingly getting cucked.

hot girls, especially when they wear revealing clothes and act lewd.

its like going up to a guy who's about to die of hunger, taking a big bite out of a juicy slice of pizza, and taunting him about the lack of pizza in his life.

ugly guys with gfs are outliers, but the guy is usually extremely social. As I said it's mostly average looking guys getting triggered by ugly guys with gfs. They try to blame things out of their control for their misery but never put any effort into fixing the issue. Them seeing an ugly guy with a gf triggers a cognitive dissonance, which is why they get upset.

ugly guys with gfs are outliers, but the guy is usually extremely social. As I said it's mostly average looking guys getting triggered by ugly guys with gfs. They try to blame things out of their control for their misery but never put any effort into fixing the issue. Them seeing an ugly guy with a gf triggers a cognitive dissonance, which is why they get upset.
yeah but usually "fixing the issue" means making more money and spending the majority of it pleasing her.

known here as "betabuxxing"

I find neither of these triggering the ugly guy with a girlfriend is something I have never seen IRL. As for hot women it does not really matter because as a truecel you cannot have any female.

You are the one coping if you actually believe a guy dating above his looksmatch isn't getting cucked.
Lol nah you're the one coping. Even if that were true, ugly guy fucking hot Stacy even if destined to be cucked is still better than being a truecel, like you

Lol nah you're the one coping. Even if that were true, ugly guy fucking hot Stacy even if destined to be cucked is still better than being a truecel, like you
I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. Because for me, if sex is the only thing that matters, I would rather fuck a bunch of chicks than stay loyal to one that isn't loyal to me. And let's not forget there would be a reason why Stacy is even "dating" the incel, most likely because he's her betabux. I just couldn't financially support some cunt that's fucking other guys on the side.

The ugly guy didn't have to improve himself though. My father is a good example of this. He was a short alcoholic mong who couldn't speak English yet he had his 1st child at 19 and remained married to my mother for 20+ years

Last edited:
But some of us have tried for years to fix the issues..like working out or dressing well.. yet we're still incel af..

Difficult question. Ugly guys with gfs only trigger me if I think the foid is genuinely attractive. Betabux, sub4 gfs, single moms, that doesn't trigger me a bit.

Hot women in the strict sense of the word (tall, feisty, big ass, big tits, cliche-looking) don't trigger me.

Younger girls that I find extremely attractive trigger me. Because I know in their case, it's not only the women themselves and my looks against me, but also the law and societal opinion.

Since it's extremely rare to see a really good-looking foid gfing an ugly man nowadays, I will vote on option 1= hot women existing (hot according to my preferences).

Ugly guys with girlfriends should be lifefuel for any truecel. Only fakecels would be triggered by it.

Fuck Stacy and Chad for existing. The ugly guy is fucking lucky.

I find neither of these triggering the ugly guy with a girlfriend is something I have never seen IRL. As for hot women it does not really matter because as a truecel you cannot have any female.

Hot women trigger me because it reminds me of what i cant have. Ruins my day if i dont keep it in check.

Ugly guys with gf is lifefuel unless its obvious beta bux.

Well, if attractive femoid is walking alone i perceive her as a single (of course i may be wrong and i understand that, but still) so i imagine me and her, and get a little upset, because i know it's never going to happen, so attractive femoids is usually more triggering.

This, pretty much.

What pisses me off is objectively ugly women on their phone 24/7 and acting above everyone. That's the strongest sign of how society is fucked today.

chads with a cute GF. Ugly guy with one gives me hope.
Ugly guys with gf is lifefuel unless its obvious beta bux.
Easily the former. They're existence haunts me, not even because I find them attractive, but because I imagine those types casting the most snide and hurtful remarks towards people like me.
I actually want hot girls to be with ugly guys, so why would I be mad? Even landwhales like seeing chads with fatties.

If 1 in 2 people were incel it wouldn't be so bad

Ugly guys with girlfriends because it's always either one of two things:
1. They're white, and therefore their experience doesn't apply to me in any way.
2. They're thug, and therefore their experience doesn't apply to me in any way.

It's a reminder that i'm truly fucked and will never be loved because even the outlier examples are getting laid for reasons that don't apply to me. You'll never find a man who has my general set of parameters with a girlfriend because that man does not exist.

Ugly guys with girlfriends because it's always either one of two things:
1. They're white, and therefore their experience doesn't apply to me in any way.
2. They're thug, and therefore their experience doesn't apply to me in any way.

It's a reminder that i'm truly fucked and will never be loved because even the outlier examples are getting laid for reasons that don't apply to me. You'll never find a man who has my general set of parameters with a girlfriend because that man does not exist.

Women won't love you just because you're white. I bet those "outliers" probably have something bad going on behind the scenes.

Subhumans existing, because if they didn't, we wouldn't be in this horrible pain.

Women won't love you just because you're white. I bet those "outliers" probably have something bad going on behind the scenes.
Being white isn't a boost in that scenario, but rather it's being ethnic that is a unrecoverable negative.
In that hypothetical scenario she doesn't love him because he's white, but rather she and every other woman would hate me for being an ugly ethnic.

You'll never find a man who has my general set of parameters with a girlfriend because that man does not exist.
But if you saw a man almost exactly like you with a gf, you'd be happy probably.

There has to be a balance, an equilibrium.

An ugly guy with a hot girl doesn't make sense, but now that I am reading the poll over again I guess I would still choose option 2.

Because I don't think people should be girlfriend or boyfriends, you should marry a girl and stick with her for life, that's the way you should approaching relationships imo, otherwise it's not worth trying.

But if you saw a man almost exactly like you with a gf, you'd be happy probably.
Yeah I probably would, that would give me the biggest amount of lifefuel I could ever hope for.
But every guy I know like me is a KHHV.

So my answer remains the same, just seeing random uggos with girlfriends triggers me since they aren't like me.

There has to be a balance, an equilibrium.

An ugly guy with a hot girl doesn't make sense, but now that I am reading the poll over again I guess I would still choose option 2.

Because I don't think people should be girlfriend or boyfriends, you should marry a girl and stick with her for life, that's the way you should approaching relationships imo, otherwise it's not worth trying.
647b624615fb76f4bdd0555944c8e978

I 'd say ugly guy with guy with gf depending on how hot she is

Yeah ugly or avg. guys with a gf,because I have been lonely as fuck since forever amongst other things.

Such an easy answer for me: Hot women existing.

I would much rather see an ugly guy with a girl than to see chad with her.

hot foids since ugly men have to betabux