Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which deathnic race has the most disgusting food

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
It’s easily curry :feelskek:

Exotic Vietnamese dishes

chinese will eat anything, they're beyond [UWSL]disgusting[/UWSL]

deathnics and their cuisine is one of those few things we can hold a candle over huwiteys.

Nigger bush meat.

I agree Indian food is putrid.

chinese will eat anything, they're beyond [UWSL]disgusting[/UWSL]
No contest. It is absolutely the Chinese who are the most disgusting when it comes to food.

Curry Indian food is actually very tasty because of the spices. And it smells good imo (obviously not when it gets on your clothes). If you think about it, the mediterranean, west Asia, the middle east, and south asia pretty much have a similar style to their cuisine. And the food is generally good.

I'd say its a very close tie between the Chinese and Filipinos as far as the worst ethnic food. Filipino food is very salty and always has a ton of vinegar in it. A very nasty porky smell and taste to it. Real Chinese food is ultra bland, greasy, and smelly. Every time you finish eating Chinese food, always notice how awful your breathe smells.

Thai and Burmese food is very good just like curry Indian food. A mix of spicy, sweet, and pleasant aromas from basil or mint leaves.

Vietnamese food, besides Pho, is generally nasty too. The smell of fish sauce is awful.

Last edited:
deathnics and their cuisine is one of those few things we can hold a candle over huwiteys.
major cope I rather eat a burger 3 meals per day every day than try that disgusting shitskin diarrhea soup that curries eat daily.

indian food is very good when done right, When done wrong it can be like diarrhea
Same with chinese food, the shit i see on that Food Ranger youtube is mouthwatering, but the shit you buy in english shitty chinese takeaway is fucking trash

Any street food in a deathnic country should be avoided...
If it is at a well respected restaurant than Indian food is good

Indian food is all the same color. Scares the shit out of me.

Probably chinese tbh. They will eat just about anything apparently. Plenty of videos of them eating baby rats alive and whatever

Probably chinese tbh. They will eat just about anything apparently. Plenty of videos of them eating baby rats alive and whatever
Chinese ricepeople are robots not human