Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which country has the most brutal Staceys/Foids?

they suck ucraines dick, literally supporting the nazis there but crying about muh holocaust and nazis bad. fucking gay ass hypocrites, the germanistanian people were a mistake. They hate russians, they block russian news now. I am slav like you too I believe, so the racism and discrimination will hit me too. If russia looses the war they will build concentration camps again for russians (just like last times) but this time also for people who dont like trannies, gays and sluts or disagrees with the jews in any way.
There are shitload of Russians in Germany, same as turks

Russian whores, biggest gold diggers on earth.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Germans and dignity :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I dont think there is any difference anymore when it comes to any western country, they are all fucked.

but what I said only counts for rapefugees not for whites.
Another bit of triva: If you are a sandnigger and scream allahu akbar before you kill someone they literally and officially say there is no connection to islamism, the person was just mentally ill and confused.
There were mutliple terror attacks in Germanistan. Many parts of the capital Berlin are under control of arab gangs now.
They also fake crime and immigration stats.
When I go outside, there are more foreigners than natives. I here so many languages I dont no the name of.
And most of them dont speak the native language or English and they wont learn it either, so you cant communicate with them too.

Must be nice for low inhib rapefugees to do whatever they want

as a german I agree, Im living in one of the most degenerate countries in the World. But atleast we have free neetbux
sag mal woher du kommst, vielleicht können wir bisschen Kontakt aufbauen

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Germans and dignity :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I dont think there is any difference anymore when it comes to any western country, they are all fucked.

but what I said only counts for rapefugees not for whites.
Another bit of triva: If you are a sandnigger and scream allahu akbar before you kill someone they literally and officially say there is no connection to islamism, the person was just mentally ill and confused.
There were mutliple terror attacks in Germanistan. Many parts of the capital Berlin are under control of arab gangs now.
They also fake crime and immigration stats.
When I go outside, there are more foreigners than natives. I here so many languages I dont no the name of.
And most of them dont speak the native language or English and they wont learn it either, so you cant communicate with them too.
I wouldn’t offend others for their lack of linguistic skills if my English was that shitty jfl

You need to live in another countries to compare.
I live in EE, and females here can be extremely nasty and rude especially towards those they perceive as 'lesser' or 'loser' men. Not each of them, of course.

I wouldn’t offend others for their lack of linguistic skills if my English was that shitty jfl
my English is perfectly fine you faggot JFL
I write on a dubious internet forum and not my PHD thesis IDGAF about some minor language mistakes you retarded cuck.
Buhuu I accidentally wrote here instead of hear bc I wasnt paying attention. Cry me a river.
But I dont even understand what this has to do with anything.
I said these apes come into a country, misbehave and cant speak the native language nor understand a single word in English
and refuse to learn it and that just leads to more problems and misunderstandings.
You are apparently too stupid to understand that lol.
But good to know that you are a globogomo supporter and that you support degeneracy.
fakecel normie trait.

And being fluent in English as my second language plus learning a new one (Japanese) in addition to my native language
is totally comparable to uneducated third world shitters, that you cant communicate with, invading and wrecking havoc.
I dont know what your problem is man...

There are shitload of Russians in Germany, same as turks
I know. The russians are usually not as bad though. same goes for the turks. Atleast you can communicate with them.
And turks make good Döner/ Kebab :bigbrain: so they are allowed to stay.

Can a brown guy get a white HTB
Whats HTB? :feelswhere:
hot thick becky? :feelstastyman:

Must be nice for low inhib rapefugees to do whatever they want
I guess so

@JokienStudios
The economic situation is getting worse by the day, so they might scrap neetbux soon.
Wouldnt surprise me tbh. Germanistan is going down the drain.
I cant put my hatred for this pathetic joke of a nation into words.

Last edited:
I know. The russians are usually not as bad though. same goes for the turks. Atleast you can communicate with them.
And turks make goo
Niggers should be deported they act like monkeys

ukraine for sure, just take look at channel named "Blind dates in Ukraine" and you'll know why

Cuckstralia. every day on the train I see a new stacy

Ukrainian women whore themselves out to foreigners and flee the country while abandoning the men fighting for them to die.
100% agreed. I mean I understand that their country is a warzone right now, but the way they are behaving is insane. Russian women are also whoring themselves out while Russian men die, but it is not as bad as Ukrainian women because they are still in their own country.

Most Ukrainian men are literally convicted if they try to leave because at the moment their military needs fighters and it is illegal to leave. The men are living a hard life, with some fighting and dying. But many of the women have already left the country altogether, to seek refuge in other countries in Europe. We have seen it, online especially in social media, how the female Ukrainian refugees and whoring themselves out to foreigners on apps like Tinder, asking for money or other support, using the war as an excuse to beg for their own sole benefit. They are getting railed and worn out by Chads in Germany, cucking their country's men; meanwhile their looksmatched men die from Russian artillery.

And when the war eventually ends, many men will have died. And the remaining men will have to pick up the pieces and rebuild their lives, regardless of the side they are on. And when all the hard work for that is done, the worn-out, post-wall former Stacies will come running back to reap the benefits and try to gain a betabuxxer to leech off of for the rest of their lives.

Most of the foids here in Australia are loudmouths and act like men, a lot of them are also "lesbians" as well.

American. These girls here are so entitled and bitchy I cannot imagine it being worse.