Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which country has the most brutal Staceys/Foids?

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
Hard to say, but I'm compelled to chose a country in eastern Europe

Russia. They send their men to die and fuck foreigners

Russian foids are also known to be sociopathic money diggers

Ukrainian women whore themselves out to foreigners and flee the country while abandoning the men fighting for them to die.

Muttland. They are the most superficial bitches to ever exist.

Ukrainian women whore themselves out to foreigners and flee the country while abandoning the men fighting for them to die.
Russia is the same. But I think Russians tend to be colder

Since most incels are from western countries its safe to say where the most brutal ones live

Germanistan:
entitled, stupid, rude, gross and getting more and more obese.
taking a lot of illegal drugs, whoring themselves out long before age 18.
partying very hard from an early age.
all of them are unfaithful and cheat. (literally)
bodycount in the billions even under the age of 18.
very hedonistic, getting a lot of abortions.
vast majority of them have tattoos, piercings, silicone tits and or other gross things done to their body,
they also dress extremely slutty from an early age.
all of them support jews, globohomo, feminism, globalism.
many if not most of them are homosexuals.
they are used to tall chads so they despise manlets even more than your regular foid.
Since most incels are from western countries its safe to say where the most brutal ones live
true. the west has the most degeneracy.

Germanistan:
they are used to tall chads so they despise manlets even more than your regular foid.
And they tend to get raped by manlet rapefugees

I think only ethnics manlets that are thugmaxxed can get German foid

I think only ethnics manlets that are thugmaxxed can get German foid
And chad.

If you are ethnic you can kill and rape anyone in Germanistan basically.
They wont do anything to you, if you are really unlucky they might put you in jail for a short amount of time or you have to pay a few bucks, (basically returning a portion of the allowance the government gives you so no big deal). But you can also just not pay or go to court. They cant and dont want to do anything in most cases. They officially said they will not kick out any rapefugees regardles of offense. You dont need any papers or permits to get into Germanistan and they are not allowed to use any kind of violence if you get in by force.
If you break the law you might get a letter, kindly asking you to go to jail by yourself, but you can just not go and go live in another part of the country or move to a different cucked state, they cant do anything to you.

And chad.

They wont do anything to you, if you are really unlucky they might put you in jail for a short amount of time or you have to pay a few bucks, (basically returning a portion of the allowance the government gives you so no big deal). But you can also just not pay or go to court. They cant and dont want to do anything in most cases. They officially said they will not kick out any rapefugees regardles of offense. You dont need any papers or permits to get into Germanistan and they are not allowed to use any kind of violence if you get in by force.
If you break the law you might get a letter, kindly asking you to go to jail by yourself, but you can just not go and go live in another part of the country or move to a different cucked state, they cant do anything to you.
Damn it’s exactly same as in swedistan, I thought Germans had a littile bit more dignity than Swedish faggots

Here in Sweden they don’t even have enough police, so u can pretty much rape any foid at night and never get caught

Damn it’s exactly same as in swedistan, I thought Germans had a littile bit more dignity than Swedish faggots
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Germans and dignity :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I dont think there is any difference anymore when it comes to any western country, they are all fucked.

but what I said only counts for rapefugees not for whites.
Another bit of triva: If you are a sandnigger and scream allahu akbar before you kill someone they literally and officially say there is no connection to islamism, the person was just mentally ill and confused.
There were mutliple terror attacks in Germanistan. Many parts of the capital Berlin are under control of arab gangs now.
They also fake crime and immigration stats.
When I go outside, there are more foreigners than natives. I here so many languages I dont no the name of.
And most of them dont speak the native language or English and they wont learn it either, so you cant communicate with them too.

Germanistan:
entitled, stupid, rude, gross and getting more and more obese.
taking a lot of illegal drugs, whoring themselves out long before age 18.
partying very hard from an early age.
all of them are unfaithful and cheat. (literally)
bodycount in the billions even under the age of 18.
very hedonistic, getting a lot of abortions.
vast majority of them have tattoos, piercings, silicone tits and or other gross things done to their body,
they also dress extremely slutty from an early age.
all of them support jews, globohomo, feminism, globalism.
many if not most of them are homosexuals.

true. the west has the most degeneracy.

do you mean Germany?

true, but most eastern countries have more women in the Population, so its not a big loss for the guys there
Jfl. Look at India and china.and their gender imbalance

Women from Eastern European countries probably

Brutal as in will reject you? Probably Eastern Europe whores, but brutal as in so out of our league? Probably germany

And chad.

German women look like men. :feelspuke:

Sounds like a nice place for an ethnic. I should move there.
Only if you are rapefugee, regular ethnics might have it harder.
If someone rubs you the wrong way just call him a racist or islamophobe.
You are not allowed to be anti feminism, anti jew and against homo/ troons unless you are muslim.

Keep in mind that it is one of the worst western countries to live in.
Its deteriorating pretty fast.
Inflation, gas and oil problems, they want to ban all normal cars, which will make driving only accessible to the elites, they want to ban all nuclear power plants, in case of war they cant and dont want to protect their own people, their military is a joke, its run by fags, jews, troons and foids, the busses and trains literally dont work, lots of gays, troons, feminism, leftist extremists, if you say anything against the leftist dictators, they will call you a nazi and you might loose your job and insurance, lots of illegal drugs, lots of violent foreigners, very dirty, its not a democracy but a dictatorship, lots of racism against f.e. russians, they hate men, lots of bluepilled cucks and chads, its gonna be hell if you are not over 180 cm tall bc they are very tall there, very rude and disrespectful people the list goes on

And chad.

Nice countra, expect Russians incoming, ya hear?

German women look like men. :feelspuke:
Cope. They are the most feminine looking imo.
1667575257487-png.672067
1667575334559-png.672068
1667575442430-png.672069

Attachments

• 1667575257487.png
    1667575257487.png
    349.3 KB · Views: 298
  • 1667575334559.png
    1667575334559.png
    358 KB · Views: 284
  • 1667575442430.png
    1667575442430.png
    325.2 KB · Views: 306
Copeistan.

KEEP COPING BUDDY BOYOS.

Nice countra, expect Russians incoming, ya hear?
they suck ucraines dick, literally supporting the nazis there but crying about muh holocaust and nazis bad. fucking gay ass hypocrites, the germanistanian people were a mistake. They hate russians, they block russian news now. I am slav like you too I believe, so the racism and discrimination will hit me too. If russia looses the war they will build concentration camps again for russians (just like last times) but this time also for people who dont like trannies, gays and sluts or disagrees with the jews in any way.

California, USA

they suck ucraines dick, literally supporting the nazis there but crying about muh holocaust and nazis bad. fucking gay ass hypocrites, the germanistanian people were a mistake. They hate russians, they block russian news now. I am slav like you too I believe, so the racism and discrimination will hit me too. If russia looses the war they will build concentration camps again for russians (just like last times) but this time also for people who dont like trannies, gays and sluts or disagrees with the jews in any way.
russian? are you one of us?

Что ж ты сразу не сказал то, можно ведь создать небольшую коммуну, как иранцы тут делают

And chad.

Bullshit, you can't breath air without the press saying "ethnic guy attacks German" you can't defend yourself without your entire race being deemed as savage terrorists

Что ж ты сразу не сказал то, можно ведь создать небольшую коммуну, как иранцы тут делают
I understand what you wrote but my Russian is very bad tbh I rather study Japanese as it will benefit me more :feelshmm:

I understand what you wrote but my Russian is very bad tbh I rather study Japanese as it will benefit me more :feelshmm:
and for what... you really want to go there? for what? you realize that japan is not heaven on the earth as ppl portray it to be?

Bullshit, you can't breath air without the press saying "ethnic guy attacks German" you can't defend yourself without your entire race being deemed as savage terrorists
bullshit. you are cherry picking.
the state tries to silence those and call them nazis and ban them.
politicians are openly appallled by the notion that a child rapist rapefugees should be kicked out or imprisoned.
Post below me is gay
damn :feelsrope:

and for what... you really want to go there? for what? you realize that japan is not heaven on the earth as ppl portray it to be?
I have reasons to believe that giving it a shot might be worth it.

Any actual Eastern European-cels here to confirm or deny the general consensus in this thread? I feel like the Eastern Europe thing is way overblown by redpillers and most of the foids are the same as westerners

Jfl. Look at India and china.and their gender imbalance

oh thought you meant eastern europe.

China has major problems for men who want a partner, I agee

As for India, they mostly arrange marriages, but there are alot of currycels here from India so idk

Only if you are rapefugee, regular ethnics might have it harder.
If someone rubs you the wrong way just call him a racist or islamophobe.
You are not allowed to be anti feminism, anti jew and against homo/ troons unless you are muslim.

Keep in mind that it is one of the worst western countries to live in.
Its deteriorating pretty fast.
Inflation, gas and oil problems, they want to ban all normal cars, which will make driving only accessible to the elites, they want to ban all nuclear power plants, in case of war they cant and dont want to protect their own people, their military is a joke, its run by fags, jews, troons and foids, the busses and trains literally dont work, lots of gays, troons, feminism, leftist extremists, if you say anything against the leftist dictators, they will call you a nazi and you might loose your job and insurance, lots of illegal drugs, lots of violent foreigners, very dirty, its not a democracy but a dictatorship, lots of racism against f.e. russians, they hate men, lots of bluepilled cucks and chads, its gonna be hell if you are not over 180 cm tall bc they are very tall there, very rude and disrespectful people the list goes on
Can a brown guy get a white HTB