Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which console is better Xbox One or PS4?

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
I need new copes so I was thinking about buying myself a refurbished, used PS4 and many nice games. Do you think a PS4 mogs XBOX One? What console would you prefer? I dont feel like buying a new PS5 cause its too expensive plus I dont have a 4k TV anyway.

You should wait until GTA 6 is released and buy the PS5. :feelsLSD:

I still prefer the PS4 over Xbox.

They're pretty much the same thing. Just go with the cheaper option

PS4 has more exclusive games and its runs games slightly better than the Xbox One so I'd go with that.

PS4 has more exclusive games and its runs games slightly better than the Xbox One so I'd go with that.
Interesting. Thanks. Yeah I also prefer Playstation over Microsoft all day. The PS controller is way better too

Xbox has game pass which gives you much more bang for your buck than buying all the games you want separately

Really depends on what games you like. Both controllers are nice. I used to have the Xbone and it was a great console. What I liked most about it was how quiet it was. Previous gen consoles are extremely noisy.

The downside is that you need permanent internet access (if I remember correctly! Do your own research to confirm) and that it feels like a computer anyway. You have to login, download updates, agree to new terms and that crap.

It lacked what made older consoles great – you just relax, put in the cartridge/cd-rom and enjoy a cool and unique startup animation and then just play.

Since the xbone doesn’t have that, I would recommend a pc and any controller you like.

PC master race

I’ve have the Xbox one for years idk