Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious which city in Philippines to geomaxx

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
@Filipinocel

I want to go live in Cebu for 1 year or 2. Is that good idea or will I get mogged to another universe and back by all the fucking passport bros staying down there?
Which city in Philippines is the best for an ugly 29 year old slav.

I am a slav so I have to live poor, I want some cheap place, Cebu has cheap apartments.

I am going to study while I stay there, I will study phone app creation and programming with some random framework maybe Flutter or some shit so I can spam-release aps and put banner ads on them and hopefully make like 300-400$ a month to survive in Philippines :lul:

I will just eat rice all day and some chicken panpag or some shit JFL :feelsaww:

Where should I go?

My 'ancestry' is from that shithole, but I'm WHITE as fuck! Sorry brocel, can't help you.:feelskek:

Last edited:
I am going to study while I stay there, I will study phone app creation and programming with some random framework maybe Flutter or some shit so I can spam-release aps and put banner ads on them and hopefully make like 300-400$ a month to survive in Philippines :lul:
good luck brocel

There is a city for western tourist wait let me find it
You can get cheap hookers
Even underage if you wanted

There is a city for western tourist wait let me find it
You can get cheap hookers
Even underage if you wanted
I don't want to go to Angels city.

That is a whore-town and if you are going to whore-town you might as well go to Pattaya.

I want to stay there and live a normal life for a while just minding my own business and trying to date on the side.

@Filipinocel

I want to go live in Cebu for 1 year or 2. Is that good idea
I don't really have much of an opinion of Cebu since I live far up north of the country.
or will I get mogged to another universe and back by all the fucking passport bros staying down there?
You won't get mogged per se but the locals there can be quite unpredictable if you get on their bad side https://www.gmanetwork.com/regional...rapper-died-bullet-lodged-in-body-part/story/
This year a geomaxxer was shot by a Cebuano celebrity rapper because he allegedly disrespected the rapper's foid friends. It was quite funny since the geomaxxer was white, into mma and had 2 fights in his record, and was deployed during his time serving the army, only to get shot by a scrawny wannabe nigger thug because he dare made disrespect of muh ladies :feelskek:
Any city that has low cost of living. Or just stick to the areas which are already known geomaxxer havens such as Angeles city in Pampanga.
I am a slav so I have to live poor, I want some cheap place, Cebu has cheap apartments.
I can't guarantee that a cheaper apartment will be comfortable coming from my experience of renting out a cheap unit from when I studied in Manila. The whole place was shitty and made my already shitty life as an incel even worse during those times. But that was a few years ago and Cebu is not as much of a dump as Manila so you'll find something halfway decent.

I would say that 500-600 dollars is more ideal
I will just eat rice all day and some chicken panpag or some shit JFL :feelsaww:
cheapest meal out there jfl for 10-15 pesos but still gross:feelspuke:. Good thing it's more of a staple for the poorest in the impoverished areas in thr National Capital region and you probably won't see or hear of it if you got to Cebu.
Where should I go?
That's a hard question to answer but maybe Cebu is worth your shot.

@Filipinocel

I want to go live in Cebu for 1 year or 2. Is that good idea or will I get mogged to another universe and back by all the fucking passport bros staying down there?

Where should I go?
anyone where there’s chinks

I can't guarantee that a cheaper apartment will be comfortable coming from my experience of renting out a cheap unit from when I studied in Manila. The whole place was shitty and made my already shitty life as an incel even worse during those times. But that was a few years ago and Cebu is not as much of a dump as Manila so you'll find something halfway decent.
Don't worry I live in a literal shithole in UK, I am used to bad conditions JFL. My room is tiny as fuck and I lived here for 6 years already so I don't really give a fuck as long as it got running water and electricity and a lock on a door its good enough :lul:

Ideally a condo room so I can get free gym in the condo too, they usually have them there.
Any city that has low cost of living. Or just stick to the areas which are already known geomaxxer havens such as Angeles city in Pampanga.
Idk if I want to go to some geomaxxer hot-zone. I am not good looking I will get mogged to another universe and back its over. I especially don't want to go to Angeles city that place is a whore town I will not find a normal woman there JFL. Anyway, dating is a secondary priority for me there I just want some cheap place where I can NEET in some rented condo room or some shit and studymaxx while also trying to date on the side.

Which town would you recommend best that is less known to Geomaxxer but still good amenities like Cebu city? Idk I heard there is like a 1 trillion passportbrosmaxxing in Cebu and I don't fucking wanna go out and get mogged it's too brutal.
I would say that 500-600 dollars is more ideal
JFL the shit I found online I can only make like 200-300$ a month from it :feelskek: It's some gay survey website you fill out surveys and they pay you pennies.

It's ok I will just eat up my savings to level up a bit. I will start with 200$ a month + my savings to bring it to 600$ a month, then I have to find ways to make more money in 2 years or I will run out of savings and its over and will have to go back to this shithole UK to work another fucking cancer programming job, I don't even fucking like coding fuck this piece of shit I only picked this subject at uni because I liked playing video games JFL.
cheapest meal out there jfl for 10-15 pesos but still gross:feelspuke:. Good thing it's more of a staple for the poorest in the impoverished areas in thr National Capital region and you probably won't see or hear of it if you got to Cebu.
Do you have chicken tendies there? Can I buy some frozen chicken tendies?

I will just buy 10KG of rice or 5GK and eat rice all day but I need my protein too. Idk where to get that from. Is 500 PHP a day for food enough there buddy boyo? And how the fuck I get some frozen chicken tendies in a box or some shit I don't wanna go out and buy meat on the market I'll probably fucking die eating that shit because my body is not accustomed to it.

I once lived in Manila and had a great job making envelopes

I once lived in Manila and had a great job making envelopes
Go there again I seen some slav videos of 65 year old slavs slaying 18 year old filipina pussy ded srs

Which town would you recommend best that is less known to Geomaxxer but still good amenities like Cebu city? Idk I heard there is like a 1 trillion passportbrosmaxxing in Cebu and I don't fucking wanna go out and get mogged it's too brutal.
Try to look up places in southern Luzon such as Batangas or Tagaytay. It seems more comfy there :feelscomfy: and probably not infested with other geomaxxers.
JFL the shit I found online I can only make like 200-300$ a month from it :feelskek: It's some gay survey website you fill out surveys and they pay you pennies.
Get another online job alongside it that earns just as much and you're set boyo
Do you have chicken tendies there? Can I buy some frozen chicken tendies?
The closest thing economically wise would be frozen chicken nuggets. Tbh it's been ages since I went to a big supermarket to buy something so I'm not sure if they sell tendies here.
I will just buy 10KG of rice or 5GK and eat rice all day but I need my protein too. Idk where to get that from. Is 500 PHP a day for food enough there buddy boyo?
500 a day for food is good. Back then in my bulking gymcel days from 2020-2021 I've bulked up from 80 to 90 kg on a budget of 250 a day on meals. Even with the fucking inflation nowadays, you can eat decently with that budget.
And how the fuck I get some frozen chicken tendies in a box or some shit I don't wanna go out and buy meat on the market I'll probably fucking die eating that shit because my body is not accustomed to it.
The meat they sold here is not that bad as it seems just look out for shady vendors who sell bocha (double dead meat) on wet markets. Or just head to the local grocery on malls or supermarkets and buy meat there, more hygienic and safe.

Last edited:
I would avoid the big cities because of the passport bros and feminising women. Try Leyte or another village in the province.

Maybe Davao City, but just start increasing your income now; see if your ideas work as is

Maybe Davao City, but just start increasing your income now; see if your ideas work as is
I want make youtube channel but when I made videos it got 0 views :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

People will take you more seriously if you had a remote job.
Nigga I can't have a remote job it's literally impossible to get a remote job outside of country in UK.

How can I get a remote job as a UKcel?

The only thing I can do is get some remote job and then lie to my employer but even remote jobs need you in office sometimes, I have to come to the office like once a week now. What am I gonna do, fly across the globe every week? :lul:

I need a way to make 600$ online. I found a way to make 200$ already with that survey shit so need 400$ more. How the fuck I do this.