Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Which Characters should I tweak for my book?

nigga what the fuck?

Why would i publish it???????

Just click on the link on the bottom. it worked for me. idfk what is up with google

Darian is just like me fr.

I don't know what to tweak because I don't know what you're writing tbh. I assume it's some kind of supernatural powers and shit type deal.

Darian is just like me fr.

I don't know what to tweak because I don't know what you're writing tbh. I assume it's some kind of supernatural powers and shit type deal.
yes like hairy potter and rangers apprentice type shit. or whatever the fuck the bitches name was

I liked Godfrey the most.

yes like hairy potter and rangers apprentice type shit. or whatever the fuck the bitches name was
I see, well they seem fine. I assume godfrey is going to end up as some sort of mentor for Darian?

I see, well they seem fine. I assume godfrey is going to end up as some sort of mentor for Darian?
Yes, later on in the story. After a big misfortune in which we lose one of our beloved characters!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back