Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which celebrity sex symbol is overrated in your eyes?

N

NT Master

Failed Beta
-
I remember back on the Misc that everybody thought Emma Watson was the hottest actress alive. I had no idea why. She has a decent face I guess but everything below the neck is nothing special. I could give her points for not being fat but otherwise she is shaped like a carrot and she doesn't even have the best face among famous actresses. There was also some Norwegian IG model named Zoe or something that every man there fawned over even though she was flatter than an ironing board. She was also 15 so I suspect that men there and here were serious ephebophiles.

Honestly, 90% of famous White toilets aren't beautiful in my eyes because they have no tits or ass to speak of. Literally all they have most of the time is being skinny and a 7/10 face (after makeup). Unless a woman has the face of a goddess, she needs a great body in order to be a Stacy in my eyes.

Emma Watson was just overrated due to Harry Potter being a popular franchise. She's a 6 at best with cute face. But she's definitely better looking than 90% of Brit females who are usually ugly, so by brit standards she's a Stacy

Honestly, 90% of famous White toilets aren't beautiful in my eyes because they have no tits or ass to speak of. Literally all they have most of the time is being skinny and a 7/10 face (after makeup). Unless a woman has the face of a goddess, she needs a great body in order to be a Stacy in my eyes.
True shit. The only white foid actor that is hot is Alexandra Daddario, she has great face, good tits and nice ass

No idea, I don't use social media/ look into muh celebrity gossip

Victoria Justice, Jennifer Lawrence, Kim Kardashian...