Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which Batman Arkham game was the best?

Which Arkham game was the best?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
I'd go with City since it's the most fun & has no batmobile tank mode. Combat wise though I prefer knight. This is a tough one :feelswhat:

playing asylum rn

Played all of them at release except Origin, ngl Arkham Knight gigamogs. Arkham City 2nd place.

I only played Arkham City.

City the best, Origins the worst

Throw piss rags at me, but origins is the best.

Never bothered to play em, are they good if you don't like batman?

I played only origins and knight. I think I liked origins more. It also had a really good multiplayer.

I love that game as a kid. Maybe I should replay it. It is on sale on steam right now

Batman Arkham knight is the best super hero video game ever made you can not change my mind. The open world of Gotham looks stunning I just love the way rocksteady put in the effort to put in the attention to the detail on the open word area I wish the open world in Arkham knight was bigger you can’t go to the Arkham city area and the Gotham area that was in origins I think it would have been better if the open world had been bigger. The combat wasn’t to hard as long as you understand it well and have good strategy the hardest Batmobile missions were harder than the combat. Being surrounded by enemy’s just felt horrible. I loved Arkham knight so much that I just put an obsessive effort in to playing the game. I’ve completed it 3 times you get the get the bat suit where Batman’s logo on the costume is a golden colour if you complete it on new game plus I also got 3 out of 3 stars at every AR challenge in Batman Arkham knight. The game is an absolute masterpiece. I love Arkham City however the open world feels abit rushed the areas where you approach the limits of where Arkham city ends is what makes it feel rushed plus the area around the tower where a wall surrounds the tower also feels like abit of a rushed area.