Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which animal is the most incel?

WhiteShariaNow

WhiteShariaNow

Brb, writing my manifesto boyos
★★
I'd vote for spiders. When the male spider finally gets to taste that sweet spider pussy he's eaten directly afterwards by the femoid...:feelsrope:

For them its truly over before it even began :feelscry::feelsrope:
Incel Gorillas can cope by hoping to one day beat the alpha in some way. Maby the alpha gets sick and dies or gets beaten up by an angry mob of incel gorillas from another tribe... + rape is possible if no one is watching:feelshmm:

Wolves

5275FD5B 1C65 441C 87ED 4235E1C89967

fish dont even 'mate' they just dump their seed onto a pile of eggs and move on with their shit lives meaning they never get intimate with the female of their species. JFL @ being a fishcel

Probably male dogs since their balls get cut off

Have you taken the dogpill?
Oh fuck, I forgot that women would rather have sex with a mut than to even talk to me. Thanks for reminding me

Hienas. The female of the species literally bullies to death the male.

mole-rats

800px-Nacktmull.jpg

Didn't the queen even have the chaddiest ones as sexslaves and the other are just working drones? The incelest of the incels, if you ask me.

Last edited:
mole-rats

800px-Nacktmull.jpg

Didn't the queen even have the chaddiest ones as sexslaves and the other are just working drones? The incelest of the incels, if you ask me.
Jesus christ thats disturbing.
Imagine coming home one day and you see that in your house, I would just burn the whole thing down

The Mantis

Attachments

• you-can-buy-a-live-praying-mantis-as-a-pet-0.jpg
    you-can-buy-a-live-praying-mantis-as-a-pet-0.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 101
Sloths, all they do is LDAR.

Bees, single queen who is a land whale and thousands of worker drones who are beta providers.

lonely wolfs tbh

it is probably extinct and we never knew it existed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back