Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which '20s would you like to live in?

Which '20s would you like to live in?

• Total voters
Not this one, mang, that’s for sure

i would love to live in 2020...........................BC . Lol :feelskek:

None tbh.
Humanity peaked in 1970-1999, that's when I would want to live.

The 1920s were based :feelzez:

hell, if possible 2120, improved life standards and shit

Last edited:
cope time! How are you?
Unknown

1920s obviously, 1820s were hard times with revolutions and instability after Napoleon wars. Can't remember much about 1620s and 1720s but probably they were fucked up too.

None tbh.
Humanity peaked in 1970-1999, that's when I would want to live.

Yeah it's weird I watched a video of a busy drive through London in 1999, with the radio playing and all this.

Everything seemed so... healthy and energetic and free.

And now we have covid hysteria, climate change hysteria and the WEF.

Could probably fuck some burlesque flapper bitches.

2020s, except I shouldn't have moved.

1820s----in the Antebellum Southern USA

Short men were treated with respect and had human dignity in antebellum America. 5'0" Stephen Douglas was a major candidate for President of the USA in the Presidential election of 1860. That would never happen after the advent of television, and it might not even happen after the advent of photography.

Women would not have sex with any man except their husbands in the 1820s. This left every man with a wife. Women picked men based on their financial status in the 1820s, not based on how tall or good looking they were. A hideously ugly 5'1" man like me could have a wife that was a babe back then.

Interracial marriage was illegal. If a black man raped a white woman in the Old South, the white men would hang the black rapist. The Old South had a caste based system largely based on race. It was taken for granted that white people were generally more intelligent and had a better work ethic than black people. White women were loyal to white men, not to niggers.

Society works best if white people are in charge. If white people are in charge, the outcome is prosperity and law and order, and every white man gets a white wife. If the nigs are in charge, it's a jungle. Everyone would live in mud huts and die by age 40 if the nigs were in charge. Let the Jews take charge, and the outcome is what you have in the 2020s, with women having sex with Chads only and all of us incel.

Last edited:
20 days after humans arrived on earth so i can kill them all.

2020s tbh. The third Reich after the 1920s would have (and did of course) exist without me but the fourth Reich needs me :society: