Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where you the quiet kid in school?

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
It’s over if you were the quiet kid. I was the quiet kid, but i just bullied younger kinds from lower grades in order to feel power. It was very fun. Bet i created a lot of monsters who did the same.

Nah not truly.

I was the quiet kid and the one being bullied and left alone.

Definitely in junior high school.

I was the quiet one who other rices compared to Michael myers, mang

It’s over if you were the quiet kid. I was the quiet kid, but i just bullied younger kinds from lower grades in order to feel power. It was very fun. Bet i created a lot of monsters who did the same.
That doesn’t make you a quiet kid. Just a bully who should get ran over in bus simulator. Hopefully they seek revenge on you :society:

That doesn’t make you a quiet kid. Just a bully who should get ran over in bus simulator. Hopefully they seek revenge on you :society:
I made them men. I made them harder. I was the quiet kid in my own class douh, i also was bullied and i just wanted to feel some power, because I felt so powerless among others the same age as me

I made them men. I made them harder. I was the quiet kid in my own class douh, i also was bullied and i just wanted to feel some power, because I felt so powerless among others the same age as me
Kys

Yes, also ate lunch in the stairwell

Yes. All throughout my school and college life I was treated as the outcast and quiet kid. People in highschool thought I was going to shoot up the school because I played Postal 2 all day kekw :feelshaha:

I was the quiet kid. I don't think people thought of me as the school shooter type, though.
i just bullied younger kinds from lower grades in order to feel power.
I wouldn't consider this a quiet kid trait tbh.

I was. People told me that I look like a school shooter..

I did actually bring a weapon once to fight off Chad, so I had that stigma attached to me all through middle & high school

yes but I would speak and usually would get ignored/not taken seriously.