Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Where would you be right now if you never consumed any internet except for using it to make money?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I’m pretty sure i’d be rich rn if i never spent years watching stupid youtube videos and looking up random shit or watching movies online. Plus playing video games as a kid and a bunch as a teen.

Think about all the time you’ve wasted just using the internet for stupid shit.

I’ve wasted probably countless years on useless internet consumption.

The internet is designed to keep men low value if you don’t use it to your advantage. For women on the other hand it’s extremely useful in their day to day lives.

But this wont be for much longer. Once i get a job and start working online again the internet will never have it’s hold on me ever again. It’s time to live, not watch others live.

Last edited:
rope or be a lonely ugly loser coping with chronic alcoholism.

I'd probably be a lot happier tbh. The internet played a big role in blackpilling me and sometimes I wish I could live without knowing about it...