Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where were you when AM went AM?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
2018, so I would've been 15 at the time lol

Ngl I genuinely didn't hear a thing about it. Dunno if that's just cuz of me never paying attention to the (((news))) or cuz it wasn't something everybody knew about internationally.

The first time I heard about AM and even ER was the same time I found out about the word incel. And the first time I heard that word was when I found this site.

Ye. Wotta bout u?

living in complete isolation, didn’t even find out about that news till a few months later

serious question. Who is AM?

serious question. Who is AM?
Who is AM?
Screenshot 20200805 213555 comandroidchrome

I was already reading this forum

Don't remember ngl, but I shortly thereafter joined the forum (le .me)

Didn't even know who he was at the time

In that case i was watching Breaking Bad for the first time.
Great times man :feelsrope:

2018, so I would've been 15 at the time lol

Ngl I genuinely didn't hear a thing about it. Dunno if that's just cuz of me never paying attention to the (((news))) or cuz it wasn't something everybody knew about internationally.

The first time I heard about AM and even ER was the same time I found out about the word incel. And the first time I heard that word was when I found this site.

Ye. Wotta bout u?
Pre incel stage, I was lurking on braincels.

Posting on lookism

I dont remember

Same.
I mean I life in another country but still, I read a lot of /pol/ and only found out about it through there but the mainstream media didn't say a thing.

Ye. He was a fucking retard tho it's a shame he's one of the people who is the face of incels kinda ting.
He had a presence on the forums? Sounds like he was inspired by ER

uni taking final exams most likely

On r/foreveralone, earning my first Reddit gold. The news had broken, and people on the subreddit were responding to it. I was noticing a "More foreveralone than thou" sentiment. "Fuck the incels. Only we deserve to be sympathized with." And I was all like "Where did this come from? People weren't like this when Cho did this thing. We don't have to like murder, but we should understand when someone is fucked up in the head." But they were like "Nah I don't care."

Their coldness drove me away from r/foreveralone and to Incels.me, I think it was at the time. I made it my point to ally with the people who needed it the most. The people in r/foreveralone deserve sympathy, yes. But they're not only already getting sympathy, they're denying it to other people. I can't hang with that.

On the other hand, I got Reddit gold for speaking out against their coldness, so there were people there who agreed with me.

Browsing 8chan's /pol/
Good times, good times...

I failed high school exams and they said "your grades aren't enough to redo your year so you're out"
Just pass the exams theorom

I don't know.

i was skipping school, and the teacher didn't say shit the next day since it happened in my city.

Working in a clothing store as a stock member

I was in high school, I heard of it but didnt really look into it until this year

What it is ?
Dunno but it's more like physical work or a narrowed down course like carpentry electrician plumber n all dat kinda stuff

Cant believe I was incel b4 some of you guys could even get hard

Its truly over

I was on the subway I heard about it when I got home

On r/foreveralone, earning my first Reddit gold. The news had broken, and people on the subreddit were responding to it. I was noticing a "More foreveralone than thou" sentiment. "Fuck the incels. Only we deserve to be sympathized with." And I was all like "Where did this come from? People weren't like this when Cho did this thing. We don't have to like murder, but we should understand when someone is fucked up in the head." But they were like "Nah I don't care."

Their coldness drove me away from r/foreveralone and to Incels.me, I think it was at the time. I made it my point to ally with the people who needed it the most. The people in r/foreveralone deserve sympathy, yes. But they're not only already getting sympathy, they're denying it to other people. I can't hang with that.

On the other hand, I got Reddit gold for speaking out against their coldness, so there were people there who agreed with me.

God you are so fucking soy
Take a break from forums and reddit, your are becoming a true neckbeard soytard

Being a simp for my oneitis (this was before I found incels.co)

I just discovered incels on youtube

Driving my rental van around Spokane.

Waking up at 5:50 AM to another shitty day, as I always do.

Boardingschoolcel. I was a junior, I think.

I still remember my friend said after seeing pictures of him after the attack that women would have liked him if he hit the gym and took a haircut :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

God you are so fucking soy
Take a break from forums and reddit, your are becoming a true neckbeard soytard
Why? To argue within "his place" about developements he didn't like?

Most of this forum wasnt even alive when ML went ML.

I left the incel subreddit becoz it got nuked with curries spamming JBW and trying to get victim points like (((them))).