Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Where we going next

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
After years of life you end up in a incel site, which is the true indication of losing in life badly and its true, I lost so badly, so what now, I've been on this forum for literally two years and still nothing changed, and it looks unlikely to change, nothing to life for, no skill, no achievement, no friends, no gf, no money,no car, no home, no social status no job,no experiences literally nothing, only precious things i posses are my outdated as fuck my computer, my organs, and my some savings.

What even I'm supposed to do let alone doing it at this moment. I dont think I can catch up with normies, i lack so much that it will take like 10 years or so to cover them, and it will be too late. I'm so isolated and behind in life that its probably academically interesting.

you should get a job, an apartment, and a car.

Are you still in school?

You could go on neets.me. :feelsjuice:

First step would be to get a job.

The next step is the rope when life finally defeats that last sliver of hope/drive that you have left. When will that happen? 6 months? 10 years? Never? That is personal to every incel.

I've been in limbo for the past five years. My life has been the same schedule.

Find new hobbies and copes to spend money on until you burn out again, rinse and repeat.

Given the recent Incel study, fellowcels @erenyeager and @Ika-Sama appear to be leaving.

Feds

My acquaintance @Proton has also self-banned.

Given the recent Incel study, fellowcels @erenyeager and @Ika-Sama appear to be leaving.

View attachment 659540

My acquaintance @Proton has also self-banned.
:feelsrope:

We have already been featured on IncelTear several times.

@Mentally lost cel is safe in Turkey, and @Mecoja resides in Eastern Europe.

Transcended is focused on programming and money-maxxing, thus harmless. This leaves @Copexodius Maximus, @erenyeager, @Ika-Sama and @Intellau_Celistic as Westerners living in a Western nation.

Copexodious:

My family were the only thing I had in this world, and the only thing preventing me from suicide or going ER due to being an incel. The mental pain was so severe that it felt worse than any physical pain I’ve had in my life for the days after.

erenyeager:

When you're in the 6ft range you automatically become a good bullet target. :bigbrain:

Ika-Sama:

Since the past month she has been making remarks about my Inceldom, and has even made fun of me at the family reunion for being a virgin. When she insinuated I was gay, I punched her hard and told her to shut the fuck up. She thinks just that because she's my Grandma she can say those things. She hit me back pretty hard, and I tried gripping her but she slammed me on the floor before I could do anything. I tried to get up but the bitch kept kicking me in the ribcage. I'm at my cousins house now, because she kicked me out. I hate my life so much. :cryfeels:

Intellau:

I perceive Self-Defense as a based act. I have no problem, of-course, with bashing a Mulatta's head into the pavement if she threatened my safety. Note that I once saw two Mulattas damage a traffic sign and bring it into their room.

"ER" is simply self-defense; it is perfectly legal to protect yourself from dangerous individuals by killing them.

Ideal Hypothetical:

I've been bullied countless times over the past decade. I am an ethnicel. If a privileged White femoid like Shannon Rose Bosanac were to approach me violently, I would have perfect legal recourse to use my personal firearm to shoot her to death.

Shannon's White European features and countless friends are meaningless when the law is involved; I am free to kill an immediate threat to provide myself both physical safety and psychological relief. It makes no difference how "wonderful" of a person S.R.B is if she threatens my rights as a citizen. Simple.

donald trump said he'd grab foids by the pussy and that was like over 10 years ago

the soys raging about incel topics really don't realize how non fag non soy men talk when nobody is listening

its fucked. all the future holds for us is a life of stale monotony with as little human contact as possible.

Thanks for collecting all this information together in one convenient post for the federal agencies who were having trouble finding it.

Thanks for collecting all this information together in one convenient post for the federal agencies who were having trouble finding it.
we will keep a closer look at your account from now on :feelswhere:

Well you can cope with an internship and use it to get experience to apply for a job then start making savings, hit the gym. Thats all i do.

Self-defense is legal. As is trauma recovery.

trucels don't go anywhere,they stagnate in the same spot 4 eternity

When the well runs dry and my health doesn't get any better, there's always suicide. Name a better duo: door handle and a belt