Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where to go for Pusay

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
It cant be stressed enough: If you arent handed a wife by your state, you may as well go get a Rice wife if you are white/jewish (your state wants you DEAD anyway)

And if you are an asian man, as i suspect many guys are here, you may as well go fishing in south asia. Paki-India-Bangl-Sri Lanka, for a female. I cant think of a place where youd have more luck than there. Heck, theres probably thousands of even homeless desperate women in big cities like calcutta and mumbai.

If you´re black, well, black women are the only race of women who value their own men the most. So even if ur a black incel, go TO africa i guess. No point in you staying in the west. You´ll just rot year after year.

If you´re curry male? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i got no answers for ya bro. Get even darker curry wifu i guess. Punjabi? Go tamil. Tamil? Go landwhale tamil.

Last edited:
are you still in school? if not then your best chances went away

Go to a surgeon

funerals
especially if the loss is a close relative of the foid

homeless camps

im starting 2 think u r not swedish bro
Because most swedes are too afraid to write such stuff? Im testing my jew-card:feelsautistic:. Never heard of a jewish guy being accused of hate speech. cba to care anymore.

If you´re black, well, black women are the only race of women who value their own men the most. So even if ur a black incel, go TO africa i guess. No point in you staying in the west. You´ll just rot year after year.
I'm a blackcel.

Yes the West sucks.

But even in Africa & Caribbean, black women are Tyrones only. They will only accept a blackcel if he is a betabuxx.

I'm a blackcel.

Yes the West sucks.

But even in Africa & Caribbean, black women are Tyrones only. They will only accept a blackcel if he is a betabuxx.
You cant say that while livig in the west. You probably havnt even lived in africa for a considerable amount of time.
You cant say that while livig in the west. You probably havnt even lived in africa for a considerable amount of time.
Me, whenever i can, im moving to japan. Why settle for anything other than the most beautiful asian women if they´ll just jump u for being white/jewish regardless if they are japanese or burmese.

Even if you´re thr lowest of the low white guy, japanese women will throw themselves at you.

I have visited. Women are still women, even in 3rd world countries.

Even there they don't like me, at most they saw me as a potential betabuxx.

That being said, some incel men can have a higher likelihood of ascending in non-Western countries.

Why am i a troll?

funerals
especially if the loss is a close relative of the foid
Man, I have a fucked up imagination.

To an alternative reality where you're good-looking.