Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting WHERE THR FUCK IS PROMISED IRANIAN RESPONSE? THIS SHIT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! WAR NOW!

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
:reeeeee: :feelsrope::feelsrope:MAYBE, I SHOULDN'T HWVR HYPED MYSELF UP, FUCK IRAN FOR BEING COWARDS. I HATE ISRAEL SO MUCH, WHY THE FUCK CAN'T TGEY WIPE ISRAEL OUT OF THE MAP????!!

bruh you want to die invaded by the idf or what ?? I doubt iran or hezbollah will have the balls , the us will intervene.

Nothing will go down

bro lost his mind
stop edging to the total kike death its not happening (yet), iran won't do shit

bruh you want to die invaded by the idf or what ?? I doubt iran or hezbollah will have the balls , the us will intervene.
I DON'T CARE. IF I DIE IT WILL BE A GOOD THING.

It's very risky to attack forepost of the West in the middle east, in the worst case scenario Iran will cease to exist

It's very risky to attack forepost of the West in the middle east
So what's the plan then? In my opinion they should just risk it. Iran can devlope a nuclear weapon too. Just end this Clown world already

ITS OVER
skateboarding deal with it GIF

It's very risky to attack forepost of the West in the middle east, in the worst case scenario Iran will cease to exist
i mean idk i might be wrong , the west is already occupied with ukraine giving them a shit ton of equipment and money , they would open a second front if they attack iran means more money and ressources invested etc etc plus iran is a very hard country to invade they have the terrain and ressources so i don't know , i still see them lose but it would come at a very big cost.

@Ron.Belgrade you should form a Serbian unit and use your COD skills to bring about total kike death :feelsBox::feelsBox: ( in video game), @ReconElement will be your commander. Please mango.

Last edited:
i mean idk i might be wrong , the west is already occupied with ukraine giving them a shit ton of equipment and money , they would open a second front if they attack iran means more money and ressources invested etc etc plus iran is a very hard country to invade they have the terrain and ressources so i don't know , i still see them lose but it would come at a very big cost.
Physically Invading Iran is impossible.

bro lost his mind
stop edging to the total kike death its not happening (yet), iran won't do shit
A few more days brocel(let me cope), total kike death is almost here.
Sad Mask GIF by Pudgy Penguins

@Ron.Belgrade you should form a Serbian unit and use your COD skills to bring about total kike death :feelsBox::feelsBox: ( in video game), @ReconElement will be your commander. Please mango.
Saar iranian senior leadership has wives and hot young mistresses with huge persian tits, fake blonde hair and nosejobs done, they're not going to risk getting whacked