Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where The Hell Were You? [GREYCELS GTFIH; OLDCELS BTFO]

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
This forum is 6 years old. 6 years old. It’s been around since 2017, and before then was incel subs like r/incels and r/braincels, not to mention the rise of MRAs and MGTOW YEARS before that.

Where the hell were all you new members pre-2020? Back when the blackpill was at its peak. When the greatest members were once on here. When the community was growing and spreading black pill ideas.

Where the hell were you guys during that time and why join so late? Genuinely curious.

Fucking ur mum

i was still discovering the truth about feminism, the redpill, mgtow...

Older member here, but I would argue most of the people that joined after 2020 (and stayed, not just had a one month thing during the isolation days where they thought they were incel) were probably younger beforehand.

i lurked incel-support and love-shy back in 2010

What's funny is I used to associate the term "incel" with bluepilled retardation, cuz that's what incel-support was. The real truecels were on love-shy

gave up on trying to approach women after that, couldn't handle the rejection cuz it was emotionally devastating

I was still emotionally affected by my inceldom 2012-2014. After that started feeling numb

I did lurk MISC a lot 2012-2013

Was bored in early '21 and think I googled "incel forum" to find this place lol

Also, used to read the PUA blogs like Roosh V, Chateau Heartiste, Mike Cernovich ("Danger and play"), good looking loser, etc.

2012-2015 days lol

Older member here, but I would argue most of the people that joined after 2020 (and stayed, not just had a one month thing during the isolation days where they thought they were incel) were probably younger beforehand.

To think that the self-confessed incels who are 15 now used to be 9 years old when this site was at it’s peak shows you how old this forum is

i was still discovering the truth about feminism, the blackpill (ftfy), mgtow...
i just didn't know this shiet existed and was coping in purely by myself in my dark room.

it was just as over

Where the hell were you guys during that time and why join so late? Genuinely curious.
Banging stacies left and right.

mgtow forums and braincels

Bluepilled and coping.

I was browsing the_Donald and watching Ben Shapiro videos about feminism back in 2016-17, and that's probably as close as I got to the blackpill. I believed in that whole trad wife thing

I came across r/braincels and Lookism in 2018, purely by chance. I was taken aback by the hatred (just lol at me) I think I saw a picture of some chinlet and all of the comments were saying that it was over for him. I thought they were bullying the dude but now that I know better it was more like a doctor diagnosing someone with terminal cancer.

Last edited:
still in the womb

I was a bluepilled cuck until very recently.

This forum is 6 years old. 6 years old. It’s been around since 2017, and before then was incel subs like r/incels and r/braincels, not to mention the rise of MRAs and MGTOW YEARS before that.

Where the hell were all you new members pre-2020? Back when the blackpill was at its peak. When the greatest members were once on here. When the community was growing and spreading black pill ideas.

2017 was the year i was starting to hit on women indirectly and they were ignoring me brutally. I was bluepilledmaxx to the core thinking about getting a unicorn foid.

With lots of bad experiences by 2020 i came across mgtow and slowly started realising it as more and more time went by. 2022 was the tipping point where i couldn't control the seething and despair anymore

Last edited:
I was coping. From 2014-2015 I was trying to be a PUA jfl. Then redpill gymcel PUA. It was around 2017 I guess I started becoming truly blackpilled and hung around various forums like ones you mentioned, was a member of r/incels, braincels and shortcels, also incelselfies jfl (didn’t post face). Finally had an account here (same name) in 2021 but deleted it because i thought it was making me depressed. Recently came back

cringeanarchy, ifunny, bruhfunny, looksmax, lurking and also youtubers

How does this thread BTFO oldcels? Aren't you BTFOing greycels? As for an answer as to why I personally wasn't here pre-2020, I was still on /pol/ and in the process of becoming truly blackpilled. Also I don't think I knew about this place yet.

I got blackpilled in 2020
Same, I was on the verge of the finding out the blackpill and was doubting a lot about myself and others, til I fell into the rabbit hole about my Inceldom back in early 2021.

I found out about the Incelsphere when i was 16 in 2020, i joined another forum called incel(s) (dot) net

I was still a kid that didn't use any social media.

NEETing and spinning my wheels on an exercise that would end up wrecking my back health permanently.

Lurking incel spaces, such as r/incels and r/braincels, as well as the anti-incel/anti-manosphere places, with no courage to actually join either since I wasn't using any social media at all and was content with just lurking everything I frequented.

I started lurking here May 2020.
I was bluepilled though for the majority of 2020 if not all and same with most of 2021. However I knew deep down the Blackpill was true and Incels had a point. I just didn’t want to accept it. My oneitis who I had ghosted for a year I texted again started simping for a year over during this time period. Throughout this period I was mostly depressed any my dad’s death made my depression far worse. I pretty much accepted inceldom and the Blackpill but ofc redpill content got big I coped with the redpill Andrew Tate, Hamza, Sneako types but I realized it was a cope. With all the failures that had happen during 2022 I realized it was time to join Incels.is

Never in my life did I expect it to get this bad even after all the truth bombs on a lot of evils and how to escape it in this world. However I was in some incel subreddits and talked to a few. Same on YouTube

To think that the self-confessed incels who are 15 now used to be 9 years old when this site was at it’s peak shows you how old this forum is
This forum isn’t that old tbh :forcedsmile: Or maybe time has just gone too past.When this forum first went up it was the end of first semester 7th grade at my new school. Now after 6 years I’m a senior and didn’t experience what I wanted to these past few years but I did mess up some big opportunities +quarantine worsened it all

i was in medicine college

I was a 13 year old in 2017 lol

I was unfortunately a “virgin but not incel” faggot coper. Then in 2021 my soy college ended up pushing me extremely right wing and through incel-adjacent communities I eventually found the black pill

Mostly listening to Redpill content like Fresh&Fit Podcast/Atomic Attraction/Coach Lee etc.

That path leads you down the Blackpill very quick

Braincels mostly. Also watching PUA coaches. I lurked here for a long time, but i was really scared of FBI and shit. After braincels was banned i made an account here, but i forgot it.