Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where tf are these greycels coming from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep reporting them and they remain unbanned. Mods are working with them to try and change the narrative on incel sites.

I agree. Maybe some famous youtuber made a video about us? Or maybe some femcel/IT group planned to infiltrate? I don't know what's going on.

We need a graycel purge already

Ironic coming from an informant like you...

All these greycels are just people who have been here since 2017-2018 returning on new accounts because their mains were unjustly banned.
I keep reporting them and they remain unbanned. Mods are working with them to try and change the narrative on incel sites.
Don't report people just for being greycels, only report cucked posts. Also, JFL at reporting people you suspect are infiltrators while also knowing mods are in favor of a taming down and cucking of the incel community.

Last edited:
Obese IncelTears users and maybe a few Feds wasting their time here when they should be lurking IncelTear because it's proven they are legit pedophiles.

We need a purge on all suspect users joined in 2020

IT just running out of content so they gotta manufacture it.

Wtf is going on? Half the posts today are from Greycels. Where are they coming from? Who sent you here greycel, answer me :feelswhat:
Went 5 inch deep in your mom

Mods are in cahoots with IT? :ha..feels:

We need a graycel purge already
980b4823c575fb3150352ec41a9dd2f0fdda684fr1 435 250 00

Brutal greypill

I always enjoy seeing these kinds of threads by people have more recent join dates than me lol

I always enjoy seeing these kinds of threads by people have more recent join dates than me lol
Obviously doesn’t apply to FBIcels like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.