Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where Russia is going to be in some trouble

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
So there is this ~1,500 km front line in Ukraine. And mainly it is villages and small towns along the front line which are changing hands back and forth. With the Ukrainians taking most of the casualties as they are massively outgunned by the Russians. And the Russians making slow progress towards getting control of the 4 SE provinces.

But this week the first NWO heavy equipment made it to Ukraine. And a few days ago the first US Howitzer artillery guns made it to combat. Right now its not that much heavy equipment being sent to Ukraine. And it will take some months for the arms manufacturers to be making more. But the US can just pay full list price, and the US military officers, Ukraine military officers and arms manufacturers people can figure out all the stuff like ammo and spare parts and training and other equipment that goes with the heavy equipment being ordered. This makes the packages/orders.

Unless the Russians can make a lot of advances into Ukraine, as the months go on Ukraine's firepower is going to be adding up, until Russia really is feeling the power of it.

If that firepower gets to the point the Russians are being pushed back its basically all over for Russia.

its basically all over for Russia.
i don't see how it will be over in any way, russia will definitely fight on its own land for a very long time if that's what it takes, and nato is seething at them without interruption since the cold war and will continue to do so even if the russians win in ukraine
whatever happens it's not going to be anything like "it's over"

Ukraine got enormous globohomo aid, comparable to land lease in WW2.
Combined with live, extremely detailed intel from west, military advisors and effects of sanctions in Russian military industry they have outperformed expectations.
The situation isn't very good for Russia
I hope they go nuclear and level all Ukrainian and western cities, putting us out of our misery.

So there is this ~1,500 km front line in Ukraine. And mainly it is villages and small towns along the front line which are changing hands back and forth. With the Ukrainians taking most of the casualties as they are massively outgunned by the Russians. And the Russians making slow progress towards getting control of the 4 SE provinces.

But this week the first NWO heavy equipment made it to Ukraine. And a few days ago the first US Howitzer artillery guns made it to combat. Right now its not that much heavy equipment being sent to Ukraine. And it will take some months for the arms manufacturers to be making more. But the US can just pay full list price, and the US military officers, Ukraine military officers and arms manufacturers people can figure out all the stuff like ammo and spare parts and training and other equipment that goes with the heavy equipment being ordered. This makes the packages/orders.

Unless the Russians can make a lot of advances into Ukraine, as the months go on Ukraine's firepower is going to be adding up, until Russia really is feeling the power of it.

If that firepower gets to the point the Russians are being pushed back its basically all over for Russia.
Alright then. I'm actually and earnestly waiting for either something big to happen (nuke-like) or for it to end. I know ifs bad of me to want this, its a sin of time kind, but I want it nonetheless (confession) I don't want a total catastrophe or loss of innocent life (if there is such a thing as innocent). What I actually prefer is for maybe the Russians to detonate a nuke in upper Siberia and then say "CNN, NYTIMES if you don't stop reporting the news, we're coming for your HQ next". And hopefully that will scare all the Westerners into just behaving properly and moving on with their lives without trying to be movie stars.

I know this was a slight deviation from your topic but..eh.

What I actually prefer is for maybe the Russians to detonate a nuke in upper Siberia and then say "CNN, NYTIMES if you don't stop reporting the news, we're coming for your HQ next". And hopefully that will scare all the Westerners into just behaving properly and moving on with their lives without trying to be movie stars
That would be based but westerners and the Jew York times wouldn’t take it serious because life has been a joke for us even though THE THREAT IS REAL.

i don't see how it will be over in any way, russia will definitely fight on its own land for a very long time if that's what it takes, and nato is seething at them without interruption since the cold war and will continue to do so even if the russians win in ukraine
whatever happens it's not going to be anything like "it's over"

In Ukraine the NWO within the last couple weeks have resurrected the Nazi collaborationist 'Russian Liberation Army' (RLA), from WWII. With the same name and flag. I think to fight on at that point Russia would need outright 100% military support from Iran, Syria, and maybe China to help them fight.

The US/UK will find various groups whether ethnic minorities in regions of Russia, and rival political factions to the Putin government or even within the government, for the US & co. to get behind with money and weapons. Same thing with Belarus, the US is building this Belarus armed liberation movement, I don't know what its called.

I think in that scenario where Russia got pushed out of Ukraine, the Russian people wouldn't want to fight on, and at that point their army would be severely damaged and mega casualties from Ukraine. The NWO would also have the Ukrainian neo-Nazi battalions with huge numbers by that point to back up the RLA and the Western volunteers and whatever other groups the NWO manages to create, for the push into Russia.

On the other hand you might be right that Russians would be very energized to fight on if the war was actually in Russia. One aspect of it would be what kind of deal the NWO was willing to give rogue Russian generals who they might get behind. Eg.. the NWO doesn't want to steal Russia's land or resources or murder their people. On the other hand say the NWO wants to break Russia up into several countries, that might be worth fighting against.

Alright then. I'm actually and earnestly waiting for either something big to happen (nuke-like) or for it to end. I know ifs bad of me to want this, its a sin of time kind, but I want it nonetheless (confession) I don't want a total catastrophe or loss of innocent life (if there is such a thing as innocent). What I actually prefer is for maybe the Russians to detonate a nuke in upper Siberia and then say "CNN, NYTIMES if you don't stop reporting the news, we're coming for your HQ next". And hopefully that will scare all the Westerners into just behaving properly and moving on with their lives without trying to be movie stars.

I know this was a slight deviation from your topic but..eh.

The next step for Russia would be whether to do a mass mobilization in the scenario I am describing. That could bring down the government by itself though.

Like awhile back the defense minister he promised that this year's 18 year old conscripts doing their mandatory 1 year of military service won't be sent to any areas where there is combat. Even so of the 750,000 young men turning 18 this year, it is said only 150,000 have shown up for the mandatory military service. Although it sounds like there is mile wide exemptions, so that none of Russia's elites children have to serve.

But it does show Russians aren't rushing to volunteer to join the fight.

Ukraine got enormous globohomo aid, comparable to land lease in WW2.
Combined with live, extremely detailed intel from west, military advisors and effects of sanctions in Russian military industry they have outperformed expectations.
The situation isn't very good for Russia
I hope they go nuclear and level all Ukrainian and western cities, putting us out of our misery.

Ya for fighting the West, the West's weakness is not having big armies and not willing to take big casualties, and the USA doesn't like taking risks, mainly because it doesn't have to. Like even if Ukraine got taken over its not that bad for the US.

But where the West gets really dangerous is when they have a Proxy country who has millions willing to fight.

Like without NATO help imo Ukraine would already be taken over or close to it. At this point the Ukrainians would look how outgunned they are, and how beaten down their defense industry must be, and running out of equipment and just think they are going to lose anyway so might as well give up.

Ya for fighting the West, the West's weakness is not having big armies and not willing to take big casualties, and the USA doesn't like taking risks, mainly because it doesn't have to. Like even if Ukraine got taken over its not that bad for the US.

But where the West gets really dangerous is when they have a Proxy country who has millions willing to fight.

Like without NATO help imo Ukraine would already be taken over or close to it. At this point the Ukrainians would look how outgunned they are, and how beaten down their defense industry must be, and running out of equipment and just think they are going to lose anyway so might as well give up.
When the war begun I expected military aid from the west but not to this degree, this rapidly
Ditto for sanctions
Crazy how they bailed Ukraine out and humiliated Russia

When the war begun I expected military aid from the west but not to this degree, this rapidly
Ditto for sanctions
Crazy how they bailed Ukraine out and humiliated Russia
Yeah but Russia is basically fighting the rest of the world in Ukraine. NATO makes up pretty much all of Europe plus USA and Canada. The amount of money , military equipment and volunteers Going to Ukraine is crazy. Over Ukraine a shithole country.

Yeah but Russia is basically fighting the rest of the world in Ukraine. NATO makes up pretty much all of Europe plus USA and Canada. The amount of money , military equipment and volunteers Going to Ukraine is crazy. Over Ukraine a shithole country.
Yep this aid is ENORMOUS
To put it in perspective, the proposed 33Billion dollar aid package, on top of everything else that had been sent so far, would cost more than a hundred dollar per American citizen
Ukraine is getting supplied extremely jealously, almost as if the west is directly at war with Russia

Yep this aid is ENORMOUS
To put it in perspective, the proposed 33Billion dollar aid package, on top of everything else that had been sent so far, would cost more than a hundred dollar per American citizen
Ukraine is getting supplied extremely jealously, almost as if the west is directly at war with Russia
If Russia goes nuclear I wouldn’t blame them. To me it seems really foolish of nato to antagonize a nuclear armed country.

If Russia goes nuclear I wouldn’t blame them. To me it seems really foolish of nato to antagonize a nuclear armed country.
Fighting for democracy bro!
Think about the Ukrainian lives!(Conveniently ignore all the wars and horrors the west either did nothing about or sent bare minimum paltry aid)
Just media tricks to rile up NPCs to fight a war that shouldn't be their interest.
We are turning a country armed to teeth with nukes into a cornered desperate rat for the geopolitics games the ruling, rich elite is playing.
I hope it will bite them back in the ass.

Fighting for democracy bro!
Think about the Ukrainian lives!(Conveniently ignore all the wars and horrors the west either did nothing about or sent bare minimum paltry aid)
Just media tricks to rile up NPCs to fight a war that shouldn't be their interest.
We are turning a country armed to teeth with nukes into a cornered desperate rat for the geopolitics games the ruling, rich elite is playing.
I hope it will bite them back in the ass.
This wouldn’t happen if the majority weren’t easily manipulated npcs. Sending billions of dollars to a shithole. What a joke this world is, also I hate npcs more than I hate simps and faggots

also I hate npcs more than I hate simps and faggots
Same bro, same
Simps and fags fuck over our (would-be)sexual lives
NPCs fuck over every single aspect of our lives:feelsree:

Yep this aid is ENORMOUS

Good calculation I hadn't thought that the $33 billion is that much per person in the US.

Ukraine is so poor and stupid that its economy before the war was like $250 billion USD. So I estimated say 50% of their economy is paying for all the federal, state and local governments in Ukraine. That is $125 billion a year. I realized NATO can just pay that entire amount and keep Ukraine's government fully operational.

That makes a huge difference not only for the 50% of people who rely on the Ukraine government for their income. But also then they have their normal money to go and spend as usual in the local economy, so then businesses aren't that affected. And it means Ukraine can pay for a huge standing army.

One big positive for Russia, it appears that China is doing the same thing for Russia. Whatever money Russia needs, China can just make it available in their inter-country accounts. One example is China can put in huge orders for resources and other Russian goods and also sign contracts for years ahead and make advance deposits. And China can buy any amount of Rubles it wants.

One big positive for Russia, it appears that China is doing the same thing for Russia. Whatever money Russia needs, China can just make it available in their inter-country accounts. One example is China can put in huge orders for resources and other Russian goods and also sign contracts for years ahead and make advance deposits. And China can buy any amount of Rubles it wants.
Partially true
Although China is a desperately needed sanction relief outlet for Russia, Chinese economy is heavily dependent on their export relations with the West. They can't afford to alleviate them too much by, say outright sending weaponry to Russia.

Today is the anniversary of WW2 V-Day for Russia btw, what has been believed to be a self-imposed deadline for victory in this war. Which didn't come to be. They might have important announcements to make. There were rumors of potential mobilization orders.

The way I think the NWO views this Ukraine project is its sort of the military project of the decade. So if it takes $2 trillion over the next 10 years to get control of the 32 million people in the areas of Ukraine that the Ukraine government currently controls, the NWO view that it is worth it. Plus they got to test out weaponry and military strategy anyway.

Russia views it the same way I am guessing, to get control of the 4 SE provinces that have 8.8 million people in them and make them independent republics allied with Russia.. the whole thing is a big project.

I just view Putin was too extreme for this full scale invasion idea. I don't know why Russia didn't just keep sending more and more money, weapons and soldiers in to fight with the independent republics, but not openly the Russian army.