Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

where is your profile pic from or what does it mean?

bill gates . windows. been using windows since 2001. all application runs fine in windows i pirate everything. even the os is pirated .

Mine is of the character, Roy Batty, from the original Blade Runner during the movie's tears in the rain monologue.

Last edited:
Mine is the guy who did human experiments in auschwitz.

My profile pic is me, just with part of my face blanked out. Figure it would give anyone curious enough to wonder what I look like a fair impression.

Mine is a skull. No significance.

Its a nice picture taken by my good and loyal friend @Ecstasy and @ThoughtfulCel was there that day as well we killed a few Yankees

It's Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion and it symbolizes my strong desire to fuck a 14 yo white foid.

it's just a cow at the shore thinking

A post from last May 23 containing a bunch of ER pics and demanding we change our profile pics

Mine is from 'don't bully me nagatoro'
Its a Great Manga about a shy and awkward gym who likes art and a Tanned girl who bullies him
its Romance too
ITS SO GOOD

they are creating a Anime too, the main guy who made the Manga also draws Hentai

its wholesome and I can relate to it

Mine is from 'don't bully me nagatoro'
Its a Great Manga about a shy and awkward gym who likes art and a Tanned girl who bullies him
its Romance too
ITS SO GOOD

they are creating a Anime too, the main guy who made the Manga also draws Hentai

its wholesome and I can relate to it
I want to punch her mouth

it would bring me great satisfaction if I did that

It's my waifu enju, from black bullet :feelzez:

Why she is cute

you read the manga?
no, just that pic is genuinely annoying

the most annoying thing I've ever seen

can't even describe why it's annoying, it just is.

no, just that pic is genuinely annoying

the most annoying thing I've ever seen

can't even describe why it's annoying, it just is.
sometimes hate can turn into love
one day you might share my love for Nagatoro (no homo btw)

Netherlands has the best copium currently available.

Totenkopf SS emblem

It's an Amulet of Mara from The Elder Scrolls, along with some coins next to it, you can see a person holding it in the profile picture.

Mara is one of the nine divines, the ancestors of all men and mer, she's known as the Goddess of love, mother Goddess, etc...

Oh and totally the most important detail of them all, wearing her amulet means your restoration spells now cost 10% less. :feelsLSD:
It's Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion and it symbolizes my strong desire to fuck a 14 yo white foid.
:feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Reading users describing their profile pics when it has been changed is quite funny.

Concept art back when STALKER SOC was supposed to be more of a sci fi game. Initially it was supposed to be just a mutant but over the development it went from that to the Sin faction, which got cut eventually too before the game released.

Look up Joan Donovan on youtube.

61f31df

"Wooden-Doored Gas Chambers" :lul: :lul: :lul:

Ahhhh the good ol times .
Next time when you see niggers chimping out because of "muh white oppressors n shiet", show them this.

484c3ccfbd5ed6493313534539299c9047e3c44c77fe6a80302d95ffb242c7c5
82113f808a66419bcfe4de216a2f259c6db46c95469a909758a9d9babd4e1acb

I am obviously larping as a Nazi sympathizer mainly because I'd die in their society. On the other hand, I have stared enough into the Abyss to be willingly inconsistent due to insanity.
No niggers in my part of the world.
Also, there is a slight possibility my ancestors were Ashkos so......xD

Last edited:
I am obviously larping as a Nazi sympathizer mainly because I'd die in their society. On the other hand, I have stared enough into the Abyss to be willingly inconsistent due to insanity.
No niggers in my part of the world.
Also, there is a slight possibility my ancestors were Ashkos so......xD
Screenshot 20200919 113909 Google
Screenshot 20200919 113929 Google

M8 I am 5'7 but physically disabled, I would have been sent right into the euthanasia room.

Just write in this thread what your profile pic is or where it is from or what it means to you.

Mine is from an anime called Kimetsu no Yaiba. Her name is Nezuko.
very cute and based avi. free OP

mine is from A Certain Scientific Railgun

An artwork created by someone I don't know, but he has good taste.

Prison tattoo sketch.