Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Where is the surrounding world?

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Why do i feel like NOTHING is happening?? Ukraine is just a regional fake war, (i mean, its real, but its probably based on fake premises and not real enemies fighting each other. putin and that dwarf comedian president probably have the same rulers, 98% sure) and probably all the wars since either ww2 or ww1 has been such fake unnecessary wars. Killing stupid people who think theyre real with real goals.

I dont need a war of course, but im pretty sure in my own mind that the universe is infinite and like star trek/star wars out there, so where the fuck is everyone? Why is there no reveals of more land? Goals, discoveries and so on. It feels like even the elites arent allowed to know. People like hollywood actors, high politicians, even the nobility, seeing as they are around all the time and not going off to other places star trek style. Earth has been discovered entirely since the 1950s, so where´s the next place/step? It even feels like the super elites such as windsors, rothschilds, wallenbers are around for photo ops and thus not away for longer periods. And i feel it in my bones that stuff such as mars one, space-x & NASA is just fakefakefake.

If the world is infinite, then earth is literally NOTHING in size compared to the rest. When´s the reveal coming? Or are we as ants to the real controllers, and completely incapable of surviving even a second in whatever outside world exists Out there? I dont think so, we´re after all humanoids, not fourlegged animals f.ex.

Prior to the 1950s, only 3isch generations ago, there existed uncharted parts of the map. "Dragons be here". The world was mysterious and it made life worth living.

I mean, "who" else is fenced in and not allowed to explore? Cows. Horses. Goats.

who cares about the surrounding world

all I want is a gf

kek you want the second coming of Jesus that is not happening soon mate

There are ppl alive today who lived during a time when there were blank spots on the world map. From the collective wests point of view. Germany, USA etc. The inner parts of the amazon, congo, antarctic fringe islands etc.

Why do i feel like NOTHING is happening?? Ukraine is just a regional fake war, (i mean, its real, but its probably based on fake premises and not real enemies fighting each other. putin and that dwarf comedian president probably have the same rulers, 98% sure) and probably all the wars since either ww2 or ww1 has been such fake unnecessary wars. Killing stupid people who think theyre real with real goals.

I dont need a war of course, but im pretty sure in my own mind that the universe is infinite and like star trek/star wars out there, so where the fuck is everyone? Why is there no reveals of more land? Goals, discoveries and so on. It feels like even the elites arent allowed to know. People like hollywood actors, high politicians, even the nobility, seeing as they are around all the time and not going off to other places star trek style. Earth has been discovered entirely since the 1950s, so where´s the next place/step? It even feels like the super elites such as windsors, rothschilds, wallenbers are around for photo ops and thus not away for longer periods. And i feel it in my bones that stuff such as mars one, space-x & NASA is just fakefakefake.

If the world is infinite, then earth is literally NOTHING in size compared to the rest. When´s the reveal coming? Or are we as ants to the real controllers, and completely incapable of surviving even a second in whatever outside world exists Out there? I dont think so, we´re after all humanoids, not fourlegged animals f.ex.
You were born too late to discover the world and too early to explore space.

The world as it is now is basically: This is it. As in the movie Room. Or as in the Platos cave allegory. Its fucking sad.

Its probably my scandinavian genes talking. Northern light shift living, being accustomed to greates seasonal changes made nordic people more adventurous (seize the day literally, carpe diem, which hangs in fucking swedish normie homes). The closer to the equator a people live, the less adventurous they are.

we are reaching the end of history. Everything now is just geared towards making AI so we can just put an end to everything

we are reaching the end of history. Everything now is just geared towards making AI so we can just put an end to everything
Where one history ends, anothers begin.

The next step is not other planets, but other realities. I’ve been looking into reality shifting recently. The stuff you find online is infested with foids, but if you can stomach it, perhaps we can eventually multiverse maxx

The next step is not other planets, but other realities. I’ve been looking into reality shifting recently. The stuff you find online is infested with foids, but if you can stomach it, perhaps we can eventually multiverse maxx
Its neither.. its an entire infinite world outside of our DOME, with cities that make coruscant look like a grain of sand. Theres nature that stretches for almost infinitum between civilizations. I just feel it inside. Why are we being kept in the dark? I want a google earth version that covers all there is.

Tbh. We don't have technology to go to Kepler Solar System yet.
We can’t even go past the atmosphere you idiot kid

Humanity will never have that tech

Even if we can see all the universe it will be empty