Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

where is that incel vs. chad meme maker on /r/incels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Is he here? Where did he go?

Incel9100? He isn't the maker of those memes. He had a bunch of them and kept posting them. The maker of those is probably not one of us, since those memes are known by high school kids and other parts of social media.

Incel9100 left because of a fight that happened between a few incels on a private sub. He got screwed over many times. I felt bad.

Zielony4 said:
Incel9100? He isn't the maker of those memes. He had a bunch of them and kept posting them. The maker of those is probably not one of us, since those memes are known by high school kids and other parts of social media.

Incel9100 left because of a fight that happened between a few incels on a private sub. He got screwed over many times. I felt bad.

Ya, Incel9100. I thought he used to make those memes. Miss those days, the golden age of incels.

chudur-budur said:
Ya, Incel9100. I thought he used to make those memes. Miss those days, the golden age of incels.

Yea those were great memories. I don't think he ever showed up to this place. It sucks that he had to leave the entire incel community on those terms.