Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where is joebruhcel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
What happened to him?

Like so many White-hating faggots, he was obliterated by the new White Supremacist policies established by our Lord and Savior @Fat Link and his loyal sidekick @Dregster666.

And yes, you're going to be the next, Startheon. Bow down you must, for we must bust a nut.

View: https://youtu.be/fvCIJZptrAg

Got banned for trolling. Was racebaiting and other shit.

He is able to appeal in a year...

How do you know? Heard he was hardbanned for being a troll

Oh why did you make me do that Joe? Why couldn’t you be more like nice_try and just own up to what you did and suffer your penance in silence like a truly manly trucel? Now your 6 month appeal I told you about is off the table and you will have to wait a year. :feelsbadman:

He was an actual fag, with a boyfriend that also got banned

Like so many White-hating faggots, he was obliterated by the new White Supremacist policies established by our Lord and Savior @Fat Link and his loyal sidekick @Dregster666.

And yes, you're going to be the next, Startheon. Bow down you must, for we must bust a nut.

View: https://youtu.be/fvCIJZptrAg

I'm the biggest anti white advocate here, how did he get banned before me. Shits crazy

Banned for too much racism against whites in ID, making a femdom joke and arguing too often with esteemed members like Rhaast, ThinTinyDickcel and Uggo Mongo. @22yearoldcel and @CWCville gentrifier also got the same fate. It is unlikely for those three to come back in less than a year. @nice_try got a temp ban after getting into an argument with another user because his warning percentage stacked up. He should be back soon. @YuiIsMyCope, the first 2022 postmaxxer also got the hammer but I don't know why. He did make some faggy posts in the past so that might have been a retroactive punishment. That concludes the end of the meta report.

Perpetually stuck in ban appealossus

Banned for being too based and calling out fakecels

Banned for too much racism against whites in ID, making a femdom joke and arguing too often with esteemed members like Rhaast, ThinTinyDickcel and Uggo Mongo. @22yearoldcel and @CWCville gentrifier also got the same fate. It is unlikely for those three to come back in less than a year. @nice_try got a temp ban after getting into an argument with another user because his warning percentage stacked up. He should be back soon. @YuiIsMyCope, the first 2022 postmaxxer also got the hammer but I don't know why. He did make some faggy posts in the past so that might have been a retroactive punishment. That concludes the end of the meta report.
@YuiIsMyCope is requested from what I've heard

He made a comment saying he wouldn't be mind getting raped by a Stacy. Everybody and their mother knew he meant heterosexual penis in vagina sex but a mod labeled the comment as "femdom pegging" or some shit. There were other (legitimate reasons IMO) but that was supposedly the straw that broke the camels back.

For hating whites i guess. I think mods thought he was conspiring with @CWCville gentrifier, i highly doubt it he got along with many users same as to him.
He was an actual fag, with a boyfriend that also got banned
No he wasnt, he was abused his all life and he was angry and not once showed anything that would say he is gay.

For hating whites i guess. I think mods thought he was conspiring with @CWCville gentrifier, i highly doubt it he got along with many users same as to him.

No he wasnt, he was abused his all life and he was angry and not once showed anything that would say he is gay.
:fuk: miss him

So how come our Fuhrer Fat Link along with @Uggo Mongo reported he was a fag??

So how come our Fuhrer Fat Link along with @Uggo Mongo reported he was a fag??
It was a joke, in the leak posted before having two gays on the forum was mentioned, uggo mongo was joking that was them.

It was a joke, in the leak posted before having two gays on the forum was mentioned, uggo mongo was joking that was them.
oh ok

I took it as face value tbh

He was a trolling master until the end, will miss him, RIP.

It's not a joke. He's a mentally broken, molested homo freak

View attachment 564241
He was mentally tortured all his life. His father abandoned him and his mom kept him locked in the house and beat him up daily, how can someone stay normal after things like that, and now we rejected and abandoned him also? I still dont see him as homo or freak. Dont you guys think its inhumane to take away someones only cope when he lives in hell?

Let me guess his dog died too?

How is it you came to know so much about this trolling gay zoomer? :feelswhere:
He made hundreds of posts about it, he was maybe the most active guy on the forum. Look at his threads if there is a way i dunno since his profile is in limbo

He made a comment saying he wouldn't be mind getting raped by a Stacy. Everybody and their mother knew he meant heterosexual penis in vagina sex but a mod labeled the comment as "femdom pegging" or some shit. There were other (legitimate reasons IMO) but that was supposedly the straw that broke the camels back.
He said by Stacy or Becky.