Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Where is it better to spend money?

UglySlav

UglySlav

Broken
★★
spend it on SEAmaxxing and fuck noodlewhores or spend it on surgery?

I don't want foreign kids, so I'm going for surgerymaxx. But until then, vodka and drugs to cope before the day of the rope.

Depends on what parts of your face skk, since noodles are more "forgiving", but ideally both.

Depends on what you can achieve through surgery and on your goal. A 5/10, 5'9 result is the minimum for being sexually successful with that route.

BUT any increase in looks will make every other aspect of life besides dating easier and you might snowball off of it. (@Zyros-pill)

Last edited:
Surgery for sure. There are no noodles for your face. I'm a truecel, I care more about surgery than having sex. When you're as ugly as me, all you want is to not be ugly anymore. I don't even think about sex or foids much anymore... I just want to escape my hideous face because I hate it.

surgery first
the SEA noodles are always available

I'd spend my money on copes and maybe one surgery that doesn't carry big risks.

Buy a waifubot, 72 months payment plan.

Surgery, it’s a long term thing that outweighs any short term plan

surgery first
the SEA noodles are always available
I want to ascend while still young tho i dont wanna go to SEA as an oldcel.
so basically choosing between using my money on surgery or ascending in my early 20s
I'd spend my money on copes and maybe one surgery that doesn't carry big risks.
why are you scared of risks as an incel? you have nothing to lose.you either become better looking or stay subhuman
Surgery, it’s a long term thing that outweighs any short term plan
if i spend it on surgery i will get treated better in society and feel a little better but probably stay a virgin,while in SEA ill ascend and stop the burden that being a virgin is

why are you scared of risks as an incel? you have nothing to lose.you either become better looking or stay subhuman
Become more subhuman.*

Never tried any of them so idk tbh

it would cost you more to travel to sea, it's cheaper to fuck a hooker in your city, and there is hookers as young as 18...sometime even younger :feelstrash:
yeah but in sea you get free sex and girls that are interested in you while hookers fuck you without emotion and give no validation

you can also easily score younger girls that are like 18yo while hookers are older (i think so)

No man they are all hookers - read about loosing face issue in asia its a big thing over there - to put it in few words a girl fucking not her husband is considered to be a whore(public shaming) by semi based asian society. Why there are still so many girls willing to fuck foreigners? Well the main reason they are already ostracized(like single moms) or sold into prostitution by their parents.

depends on the situation

noodle whores don't care about you, hookers want money, noodlewores want the green card
cope im from a slavic shithole no greencard
No man they are all hookers - read about loosing face issue in asia its a big thing over there - to put it in few words a girl fucking not her husband is considered to be a whore(public shaming) by semi based asian society. Why there are still so many girls willing to fuck foreigners? Well the main reason they are already ostracized(like single moms) or sold into prostitution by their parents.
you can still find free sex on tinder easily. i dont care what their backgrounds are all women are whores anyway,all i care is free sex and you can definitely get that easy there.

but you can larp as an amerimutt, you would peak english anyway
I mean yeah true i would larp to fuck with them lmao but i doubt these whores actually believe they will get it anyway.
noodles are so self hating and feel inferior they think theyre not worth the card.
either way i dont care what they think or want as long as its free thats all that matters.

since noodles are more "forgiving"
Ever noticed how asians in their own countries are more forgiving and attracted to white males but when they get integrated or brought up in a caucasian country they have the exact same standards as every other girl.

can still find free sex on tinder easily. i dont care what their backgrounds are all women are whores anyway,all i care is free sex and you can definitely get that easy there.

Thats true - some could postpone asking for money/gifts while fucking you for "free"(free trial, lol) and if you ghost them soon enough there will be no payment.

But they will put you on a specific ban list then(they have facebook groups for this with hundreds of thousands subs) like another cheap charlie so other freelancers offering freebies will start to avoid you.
Ever noticed how asians in their own countries are more forgiving and attracted to white males but when they get integrated or brought up in a caucasian country they have the exact same standards as every other girl.

Thats true, and the reason I've put "forgiving" in quotes. Still its easier to make it at least temp "work" than with the white foid all things considered.

Last edited:
yes by nature all foids are equally hypergamous and if given the chance they will show it. In SEA they dont have much to choose from so they settle for what they can get.
Thats true - some could postpone asking for money/gifts while fucking you for "free"(free trial, lol) and if you ghost them soon enough there will be no payment.

But they will put you on a specific ban list then(they have facebook groups for this with hundreds of thousands subs) like another cheap charlie so other freelancers offering freebies will start to avoid you.
jfl those whores dont deserve shit. id maybe fuck with them that i would give them smth blah blah then ghost them if i know its safe and not some psycho that will stalk me lol

why cant you just buy a slav foid? i hear people do it all the time, especially in poor republics

why cant you just buy a slav foid? i hear people do it all the time, especially in poor republics
how do you mean buy? its either hookers or betabux and i dont want neither not that i can betabux considering im an 18yo still in school.
no halo works for me here,everybody is tall and "white"
maybe foreigners can slay because exotic and money halo but i cant do that and i dont really see any foreigners getting girls here its just natives but thats just my country

how do you mean buy? its either hookers or betabux and i dont want neither not that i can betabux considering im an 18yo still in school.
no halo works for me here,everybody is tall and "white"
maybe foreigners can slay because exotic and money halo but i cant do that and i dont really see any foreigners getting girls here its just natives but thats just my country
then you should definitely SEAmaxx. i hear russians are also fond of india but don't know if that's the same thing
the only reason i think of slavfoids is because mr bald (the youtuber) got a blowjob while driving some girl back to her village and now was a slav gf, but completely different scenario compared to you

because mr bald (the youtuber) got a blowjob while driving some girl back to her village

:feelshaha: Maybe he was looking manly enough.
i dont want neither not that i can betabux considering im an 18yo still in school.

You are very young just focus on money maxxing the next years - with money you'll have much more opportunities.

going by the best case scenario surgery seems like a better long term investment, assuming it actually significantly improves your looks and makes you more attractive. however there's risks and the output might not be that great

SEAmaxxing is a safer bet but not much of a long term investment. maybe if you just tried to be like that one French guy and make your mark on history by impregnating literal hundreds of women it would be. I'd probably be pretty content with my life after doing that tbh

but in sea you get free sex

Lol major cope. That's not how it works. If you're just fucking bitches there, you'll be their sugar daddy. If you want to bring them over, they want visa, sugar daddy, and then will divorce you after they get citizenship and take everything.
going by the best case scenario surgery seems like a better long term investment, assuming it actually significantly improves your looks and makes you more attractive. however there's risks and the output might not be that great

SEAmaxxing is a safer bet but not much of a long term investment. maybe if you just tried to be like that one French guy and make your mark on history by impregnating literal hundreds of women it would be. I'd probably be pretty content with my life after doing that tbh

French guy spent 500 000 euros from lottery on 1400 foids, that's more expensive than fucking hot bitches instead of random Africans. He ERlotterymaxxed

French guy spent 500 000 euros from lottery on 1400 foids, that's more expensive than fucking hot bitches instead of random Africans. He ERlotterymaxxed
yeah I honestly have no idea what he was blowing all that money on tbh. he could have definitely achieved the same results on a budget. there's no way he was actually spoiling all of those girls in the time he was there, if he was he was retarded. it's having wealth and status that gives you sexual opportunities, not the actual money you spend on the individual. if you're pumping and dumping 2000 girls in a few months you shouldn't need to spend that much on them

French guy spent 500 000 euros from lottery on 1400 foids, that's more expensive than fucking hot bitches instead of random Africans.

Yes, he is an obv noob - will get much hotter deals in SEA than africa lol. Prob he did not new about SEA possibilities back then.

Lol major cope. That's not how it works. If you're just fucking bitches there, you'll be their sugar daddy. If you want to bring them over, they want visa, sugar daddy, and then will divorce you after they get citizenship and take everything.

nigga how will that happen if i dont want to? nobody will make me a sugardaddy with force.
i will just fuck them then say gtfo bitch
i would be for like 10 days and bring minimal amount of money.

nigga how will that happen if i dont want to? nobody will make me a sugardaddy with force.
i will just fuck them then say gtfo bitch
i would be for like 10 days and bring minimal amount of money.

You could do it successfully but you should be not more that 2 points below @itsOVER in looks IMO.

Once the borders will open again I'am heading towards SEA myself for long stay(up to 1 year, maybe more).

Neither, spend it on funding genetically engineered catgirls.

spending it on your copes in my opinion

I agree with this.
Generally speaking, copemaxxing is the best distraction and is the only thing that keeps me going.

[]

honestly if you have cash i reckon go east bro go east and never return - easy ascension

surgery by far, but only if you can at least manage to become a 5/10

Here is how 99.9% newcomers usually "ascend" in SEA JFL:

So you hang out together and have a good time. The going rule is that as soon as you bought her a drink you may also touch her. Just try and see how she reacts, if she is very young and shy then better wait to touch her boobs and ass later. Just go with her legs, arms and back for now.
Cambodia does have a problem with the HIV virus and that’s because many Khmers start having sex from a very young age like 13 or 14. And then not only are many uninformed about proper protection but they simply barely can afford the condoms.

:feelskek:

Last edited:
Here is how 99.9% newcomers usually "ascend" in SEA JFL:

So you hang out together and have a good time. The going rule is that as soon as you bought her a drink you may also touch her. Just try and see how she reacts, if she is very young and shy then better wait to touch her boobs and ass later. Just go with her legs, arms and back for now.
Cambodia does have a problem with the HIV virus and that’s because many Khmers start having sex from a very young age like 13 or 14. And then not only are many uninformed about proper protection but they simply barely can afford the condoms.

:feelskek:
id just do tinder nigga. i watched a incel on youtube he documented his sea ascension in detail.it dosent have to be anything spectatular im an incel ffs ill be happy with little.
honestly if you have cash i reckon go east bro go east and never return - easy ascension
based tho i wouldnt want to live there
surgery by far, but only if you can at least manage to become a 5/10
but ill stay a virgin even at 5/10

id just do tinder nigga. i watched a incel on youtube he documented his sea ascension in detail.it dosent have to be anything spectatular im an incel ffs ill be happy with little.

Not much success over there tbh I'am testing diff locations already.
i watched a incel on youtube he documented his sea ascension in detail

link?

Not much success over there tbh I'am testing diff locations already.

link?

i have done experiments and a lot of research for SEA im pretty confident i could ascend there
other locations could be south america for jbw i know former incels who ascended there too

i have done experiments and a lot of research for SEA im pretty confident i could ascend there
other locations could be south america for jbw i know former incels who ascended there too

No incels detected.

Guns, McDonalds, and crystal meth

No incels detected.
hes defo an incel by dutch standards.
take it how you want,hes not a particulary good looking guy maybe like 4/10 but gets chad results in SEA.
even 3/10 could get some success knowing this.

hes defo an incel by dutch standards.
take it how you want,hes not a particulary good looking guy maybe like 4/10 but gets chad results in SEA.
even 3/10 could get some success knowing this.

He is another location cel. Persian, if I'am not mistaken. And still normie in west - I dont see much ugliness in his face at all.

He is another location cel. Persian, if I'am not mistaken. And still normie in west - I dont see much ugliness in his face at all.
hes average at best and we all know avg people can be incel.
tho hes not really that important my point is that SEA is the easiest region to ascend

tho hes not really that important my point is that SEA is the easiest region to ascend

Yes, it is possible to fk prostitute and not pay her if it is what you mean by ascension.

But how it is validating - she is fucking you purely for future goods(like money).

ascension = unconditional sex with a foid attracted to you

Robot developement and vidya machine.