Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Where is it better to spend money?

Dependw on your potential with surgery

i have done experiments and a lot of research for SEA im pretty confident i could ascend there
other locations could be south america for jbw i know former incels who ascended there too

Instantly I saw that guy I saw super good looking dude. In the video HE SAID HE WAS A TRUECEL. What the fuck? I wish I could show my face to you all now to show what problems a face can have that most even here don't have or even can't imagine. That guy has a perfect skin in the face. Not even a single problem.

honestly if you have cash i reckon go east bro go east and never return
im an incel ffs ill be happy with little.

v true, a lot of new fags that came in around jan 2020 would say things like "if shes had sex before i would not fucking kiss that dirtyskankyfoid"
bro take what you can get i would be delighted to tongue fuck a foids face

Neither will work for me tbh

TBH neither
But surgery

So you want kids?

Yes and no. I wouldn't want to spread my subhuman genes, not that anyone would let me, but I can't get rid of biological cravings.

If you can reaslistic asecend to 4.5 psl then surgery is worth it, and since ur slav it should be better for u, but depends how much money you have, you need at least 10k to realistically ascend with surgery

If you can reaslistic asecend to 4.5 psl then surgery is worth it, and since ur slav it should be better for u, but depends how much money you have, you need at least 10k to realistically ascend with surgery

I wanna surgerymaxx, but tbh it'll be ER fuel if I just look silly. I'm framecel, wristcel, voicecel, so if I get a manly alpha face, it'll just look funny and disproportionate.

Yes and no. I wouldn't want to spread my subhuman genes, not that anyone would let me, but I can't get rid of biological cravings.
Saint smoke

I wanna surgerymaxx, but tbh it'll be ER fuel if I just look silly. I'm framecel, wristcel, voicecel, so if I get a manly alpha face, it'll just look funny and disproportionate.
you have to be realistic, you cant ascned unless you have a lot of money, if your voice is comical you'll have to fix that somehow (smoking weed idfk), and you can alwayss hide that by wearing a jumper and you will need to neck train to make it look better

you have to be realistic, you cant ascned unless you have a lot of money, if your voice is comical you'll have to fix that somehow (smoking weed idfk), and you can alwayss hide that by wearing a jumper and you will need to neck train to make it look better

I have the money, well, was supposed too. Bat aids delayed a lot of shit, but for this purpose, I have unlimited. Any doctor any surgery. I'm planning on getting hair, chin, jaw, cheek bones, nose, possibly canthoplasty, and upper jaw surgery.

But I'm like next level framecel, wristcel. I have 5.5" wrists which is smaller than "small" for foids. I still fit in my childhood clothes from when I was like 6 minus length. 5 year olds practically mog me.

I have the money, well, was supposed too. Bat aids delayed a lot of shit, but for this purpose, I have unlimited. Any doctor any surgery. I'm planning on getting hair, chin, jaw, cheek bones, nose, possibly canthoplasty, and upper jaw surgery.

But I'm like next level framecel, wristcel. I have 5.5" wrists which is smaller than "small" for foids. I still fit in my childhood clothes from when I was like 6. 5 year olds practically mog me.
same i am a framecel, try and gymcel as well.