Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

where is geckobus?

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★★★
Slaying ofc. It's chads.is after all

He probably had sex twice this week already, Fakecel

he seems to only post whenever he gets a must read worthy post idea, i guess he does not have one at the current moment or is trying to come up with one.

Probably has more of a life than us.

He's fucking your mother

Who? You haven't tagged no real trucel

@GeckoBus
bro im here, theres just nothing interesting on this forum. I only occasionally come here to check on threads by doods like @WorthlessSlavicShit because he does actual research and posts sources and shit

bro im here, theres just nothing interesting on this forum. I only occasionally come here to check on threads by doods like @WorthlessSlavicShit because he does actual research and posts sources and shit
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Hope I'm not disappointing you too much lately then;).

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Hope I'm not disappointing you too much lately then;).
nah you are not. Just yesterday, I came on here and looked up your threads on rape and how women pick openly violent men. I needed sources so I could put them in youtube comment.

This is what I'm currently looking into:

TLDR:
1. womb imprint is real. Foids pick partners based on first male sexual figure imprinted on them when young (think uncle, older brother etc.)
this leads to genetic lines being giga stable for millenia -> norman or saxon names in the UK still correspond to higher status.
This implies people may think they are selecting partners, but really they are just breeding within the same tiny genetic pool for 1000s of years without noticing.

You can also confirm this by IRL observation. Look at the girls you are attracted to, then what your dad is attracted do. Basically compare all the phenotypes of the people that your family partners pick (females pick, men don't pick shit). You will find that women consistently pick buxxers that look like their uncle, older brother etc.

2. Prostitutes are not poor and they are not suffering or forced into it. In fact, they don't like it when feminists and the media portrays them like that. Most of them do it because they want to or like it. They also say pimps are nice to them.

3. When women have higher testosterone levels, their attraction to both men AND women increases.
For men, only their attraction to the other gender increases.
Further, women are attracted to femininity in other women, but masculine features in men (lesbian pill, neoteny pill).

This explains lesbians, how most women have some level of same-sex attraction, unlike men etc...
Lower T foids are attracted to more butch looking women.

This means that not only do men compete with chads, but also with women that are high T with butch faces. It's just that men don't recognize these women as competition cuz they are female. But from a woman's perspective, these butch women are equal to chads.

I will drop all the links here:

All Women are Lesbian Pill:
Even after 1000s of Years, Names still correspond to social Status (genes, looks don't change):
Womb-Imprinting in Humans is real, Women pick Mating Partners based on Previous Imprinting:

Prostitution is Voluntary and Sex-Workers reject the idea that they are victims:

So yeah, that's interesting to me. I don't have much energy right now though, so idk if any of this will ever turn into threads.

nah you are not. Just yesterday, I came on here and looked up your threads on rape and how women pick openly violent men. I needed sources so I could put them in youtube comment.

View attachment 1045032

TLDR:
1. womb imprint is real. Foids pick partners based on first male sexual figure imprinted on them when young (think uncle, older brother etc.)
this leads to genetic lines being giga stable for millenia -> norman or saxon names in the UK still correspond to higher status.
This implies people may think they are selecting partners, but really they are just breeding within the same tiny genetic pool for 1000s of years without noticing.

You can also confirm this by IRL observation. Look at the girls you are attracted to, then what your dad is attracted do. Basically compare all the phenotypes of the people that your family partners pick (females pick, men don't pick shit). You will find that women consistently pick buxxers that look like their uncle, older brother etc.

2. Prostitutes are not poor and they are not suffering or forced into it. In fact, they don't like it when feminists and the media portrays them like that. Most of them do it because they want to or like it. They also say pimps are nice to them.

3. When women have higher testosterone levels, their attraction to both men AND women increases.
Further, women are attracted to femininity in other women, but masculine features in men (lesbian pill, neoteny pill).

This explains lesbians, how most women have some level of same-sex attraction, unlike men etc...

This means that not only do men compete with chads, but also with women that are high T with butch faces. It's just that men don't recognize these women as competition cuz they are female. But from a woman's perspective, these butch women are equal to chads.

Even after 1000s of Years, Names still correspond to social Status (genes, looks don't change):
Womb-Imprinting in Humans is real, Women pick Mating Partners based on Previous Imprinting:

Prostitution is Voluntary and Sex-Workers reject the idea that they are victims:

So yeah, that's interesting to me.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Sacha Baron Cohen GIF by Amazon Prime Video

I don't have much energy right now though, so idk if any of this will ever turn into threads.
I sure hope they will:feelsokman:.

View attachment 1045032

TLDR:

So yeah, that's interesting to me. I don't have much energy right now though, so idk if any of this will ever turn into threads.
are you a doctor or something?:bigbrain:

no, im literally mentally retarded, i told you they wanted to put me in special ed.
must have a lot of free time then, i admire your dedication