Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Where is consciousness located, in sperm or ova?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I was sitting in front of my computer thinking how shit my life is and I just thought damn it wouldve been so much easier if my dad just nutted me into a sock or something

But then it hit me, it could be that my consciousness didnt come from his sperm but my moms ovum in which case I wouldve been fucked regardless, my mom shouldve just let a tampon or a pad soak me up before trashing me

Is there any research on this?

Its from your brain so I would assume its a mix of both.

im sorry you are a stupid nigger

but seriously the nervous system begins development about 2-3 weeks after the egg is fertilized

im sorry you are a stupid nigger

but seriously the nervous system begins development about 2-3 weeks after the egg is fertilized

It has to come from somewhere

Who loads the firmware and wheres the code located

It's in the Y chromosome, the sperm.

Consciousness that is unique to one person's mind probably doesn't exist, just like how the atoms that make up a certain body aren't unique to it. So based on this, it's not stored anywhere, just like how a burning candle doesn't store fire in it or maybe how water doesn't store wetness in it.

Consciousness that is unique to one person's mind probably doesn't exist, just like how the atoms that make up a certain body aren't unique to it. So based on this, it's not stored anywhere, just like how a burning candle doesn't store fire in it or maybe how water doesn't store wetness in it.
Interdasting

I was sitting in front of my computer thinking how shit my life is and I just thought damn it wouldve been so much easier if my dad just nutted me into a sock or something

But then it hit me, it could be that my consciousness didnt come from his sperm but my moms ovum in which case I wouldve been fucked regardless, my mom shouldve just let a tampon or a pad soak me up before trashing me

Is there any research on this?
Your consciousness comes from the Universe. Think about it. You traced your existence back to the sperm and ova, but why stop there? Keep going back and you'll reach the genesis of our whole cosmos. You know it's true.

Last edited:
@Mainländer @FlamingCel how do you answer this?

No brain No consciousness

Yeah, it's not the material atoms themselves, but their specific configuration as an information system that matters. Every molecule in every one of your cells gets recycled or excreted every 18-20 months or so. You really aren't the same physical being you were a couple of years ago. You aren't your material body. You are the biological process, the moving configuration of physical matter and emergent phenomenon. Where is the position and state of each one of the sub-atomic particles in your body stored, if not in the particles themselves? The Holographic Principle states that all of that information is encoded on the cosmological horizon. Perhaps we are more than the sum of the component parts. People knew this shit long ago, but it's been forgotten in the modern era.

“No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.” - Heraclitus

Last edited:
If it does exist, then i bet it would come from the sperm. It needs to make a mad dash towards the ovum and has a interesting shape while the ovum is just a ball that floats there waiting to get penetrated (this is literally the relationship between men and women kek)

Yeah, it's not the material atoms themselves, but their specific configuration as an information system that matters. Every molecule in every one of your cells gets recycled or excreted every 18-20 months or so. You really aren't the same physical being you were a couple of years ago. You aren't your material body. You are the biological process, the moving configuration of physical matter and emergent phenomenon. Where is the position and state of each one of the sub-atomic particles in your body stored, if not in the particles themselves? The Holographic Principle states that all of that information is encoded on the cosmological horizon. Perhaps we are more than the sum of the component parts. People knew this shit long ago, but it's been forgotten in the modern era.

“No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.” - Heraclitus
I think it's probably just the intrinsic nature of electricity, energy movement, nature or something like that and that's the reason it appears the way it does when these systems work together in a certain way.
I don't think there's a point of trying to say which part is you, because that's a really philosophical and impossible question to answer tbh.

You're religious nigga? Or are you tagging them cuz you think their replies will be funny??
Y'know, it's not cool to laugh at the expense of others, especially if the ones you're laughing at are incels who are just trying to cope with same problems you are going through.
Just saying...

I think it's probably just the intrinsic nature of electricity, energy movement, nature or something like that and that's the reason it appears the way it does when these systems work together in a certain way.
I don't think there's a point of trying to say which part is you, because that's a really philosophical and impossible question to answer tbh.
I think it's more abstract than that. It would probably still re-emerge in a different universe with different fundamental forces and phenomenon. What some researchers at NASA currently consider life to be is any dynamic physical system emerging from symmetry-breaking physical constraints, with localized entropy reversal, such that the higher-order, non-physical and purely informational structures within the process end up having causal efficacy over the system as a whole. The properties of electricity, particles, etc. are merely the physical constraints that give rise to life, but life and conciousness are more universal than that.
Yeah, I don't think it's something you can really pin down either.

This is what happens when you don't believe in the concept of God and the Human soul.

I think it's more abstract than that. It would probably still re-emerge in a different universe with different fundamental forces and phenomenon. What some researchers at NASA currently consider life to be is any dynamic physical system emerging from symmetry-breaking physical constraints, with localized entropy reversal, such that the higher-order, non-physical and purely informational structures within the process end up having causal efficacy over the system as a whole. The properties of electricity, particles, etc. are merely the physical constraints that give rise to life, but life and conciousness are more universal than that.
Well I don't know about life, because it just seems like a certain pattern that consists over time.
However, I can believe that about consciousness.
If you have ever done psychedelic, then you know what I mean.

This is what happens when you don't believe in the concept of God and the Human soul.
tbh without a religious explanation the answer becomes another thing to mindlessly think about and still look for reasons as to why.

Life and consciousness are really the same thing, just one is a more extreme and abstract form of the other. Consciousness is yet a higher-order informational process within a living organism.
If you have ever done psychedelic, then you know what I mean.
Yeah. Everyone who wants to rope should at least first try the dope.

It's in the Y chromosome, the sperm.
This would make sense, but I don't know.

I think only once the sperm and the egg get together an individual is formed. Asking that question is kinda like asking in what part of the physical elements that constitute your body (carbon, hydrogen, etc) your consciousness is located.

It's a fundamental force operating across and throughout all physical dimensions, manifesting in sufficiently evolved lifeforms, analogous to how gravity manifests only when objects with mass occupy a space. Measuring the effects of this force does have some empirical data to back it, though it is scant and potentially dubious. See the following as an example.

Then there are attempts to propose frameworks to measure it.

The "who" is "God," and the source code is located in the 7th dimension. Our consciousness is just a 3D projection of our "soul," the effects of which are known solipsistically, and felt externally to oneself.

Both is required

That's like looking at an airplane and saying, "where does flight come from? Is it in the wings or in the engines??"

Neither. Flight isn't something that's "inside" an airplane. Flight is something the airplane does. Flight isn't "added to" an airplane. The airplane is constructed in such a way that allows it to fly.

Similarly, consciousness isn't something that's "inside" your brain. It's something that your brain does because of the way your brain is designed.

Your brain is a complex organ but so is, for example, your heart. Where is the "code" located that says how to build a heart? It's embedded in your genes. As a fetus is developing, each cell is running the same "program" but running different parts of it. At some point, some cell begins running the "heart" program and it divides and divides again and the daughter cells run different specific parts of the "heart program" so that they become muscle or nerves or whatever.

none, your consciousness is in your brain.

I would think it would be a combination of the two, as that is how the physical body is produced

Consciouness is an emergent property of the brain, it didn't exist until you developed a brain.