Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Where have all the good men gone?"

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
I fucking hate it when foids ask this question.

The good men are still here, but the thing is you bitches reject/friendzone them and go date a bad boy or a piece of shit thug. And then, once the bad boys or the thugs treat them like shit or dog them out, then they wanna turn around ask this stupid question.

Yeah ok, good logic there my friends

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:and where are all the Gods?
Where's the street wise Hercules to fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of what I need
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure and it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life, larger than life:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Btw op. cope. i literally NEVER see women saying this shit. most are very happy with their chads :chad: and not genetic fuck ups like us.

The good men are still here, but the thing is you bitches reject/friendzone them and go date a bad boy or a piece of shit thug. And then, once the bad boys or the thugs treat them like shit or dog them out, then they wanna turn around ask this stupid question.

The good men are mostly browsing this forum lol

Btw op. cope. i literally NEVER see women saying this shit. most are very happy with their chads :chad: and not genetic fuck ups like us.
It's mainly black women who say this and the ironic thing is, is that there the ones who date thugs the most lol
The good men are mostly browsing this forum lol
Nah, they're probably simping for some onlyfans chick or on some bluepilled forum:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

"Where have all the Chad's gone?"

3% of this forum could be considered good people :feelshaha:
He's right at best. I ain't that 3 percent. But all I want to do is get away from people and fend for myself. That's all. Had a dream where I killed an ER either he was pigskin or ricecel can't really remember doesnt mean much but now I get the feeling of what it's like to be there in those events. Either way it shows that some people here are just fucking autistic as fuck.

Last edited:
Where are the good men? In the friendzone and on this forum probably

The good men are the hyperboreans from thousands of years ago, women see them whenever they dream at night and all their standards are based off them, i see them too on some occasions when I am hallucinating and they are 6’10 blond Norwood 0 icy blue hunter eye robust gigachads, I wish I was like them :feelsrope::feelsrope: