Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where else do you get information and communicate with people?

Kerusha

Kerusha

"Pull the trigger, give a bullet to a stranger!"
Obviously, I'm new here. And besides this portal, I practically do not know any other resources for incels. Please tell me where else do you get information about the incelosphere? Or are you just here? Just want to get more information, that will keep my yeys open.

Kaotic.com
WatchPeopleDie.tv

Mainly here and i used to brows incels.wiki a lot. Sometimes also YouTube, but mainly for entertainment

Kaotic.com
WatchPeopleDie.tv
Don't really think that I want to see this content, its kinda scares me:) But thanks, billions will die!

I'm sure you will officer
Do you think FBI agents have no other ways to find forums and other shit, except to ask the participants themselves about them? Isn't that stupid? For some reason, it seems that the officers don't give a shit about us. But I repeat once again that I'm new here and maybe I just haven't met them yet :)

YouTube is probably the best website for fellow inkies. Unfortunately, many blackpillers delete their channels the moment they get a long-term girlfriend, case in point, Tails from the Inkwell (the superior Tails), also Blackpill Conversations after he got doxxed.

YouTube is probably the best website for fellow inkies. Unfortunately, many blackpillers delete their channels the moment they get a long-term girlfriend, case in point, Tails from the Inkwell (the superior Tails), also Blackpill Conversations after he got doxxed.
Yeah, I see. Youtube is the first place where I tried to find content, but on the surface there is only bullshit. But thank you very much! I'm going to share my find with the other officers, LMAO!

Are you a DEI hire glownigger?

The quote is "billions must die!". Hope this helps in your next infiltration attempt, Mr FBI
Very funny. What else can I say next time to look more convincing?