Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

where does princess kitty live?

A house put together by scrapmetal in Venezuala :lul::lul:

A house put together by scrapmetal in Venezuala :lul::lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:i was gonna try to send her a bunch of random bdsm shit but if she lives in Venezuela thatd prob make her rich:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. is that why shes constantly so triggered tho? cuz she has a lower standard of living then incels here in the usa oreurope :feelskek:

is it actually a woman

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:i was gonna try to send her a bunch of random bdsm shit but if she lives in Venezuela thatd prob make her rich:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. is that why shes constantly so triggered tho? cuz she has a lower standard of living then incels here in the usa oreurope :feelskek:
epically owning women by buying stuff for them

somewhere in Area 51 I suppose

Yeah :feelshaha: she pretends to be 20, childless, a millionaire, and have a tesla. She is 30 and has a baby and lives in poverty

The kind of OF whore who calls herself a "successful entrepreneur" while the only thing she done is bullying us :feelsjuice: