Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Where do you think you be right now if you never knew you were outcasted for being ugly?

U

UglyDumbass

Major
★★★
I think i would just be wondering why it happened to me and spending hours thinking why people were such assholes and why i never got a relationship. I would be thinking why was i in the position i’m in.

I could of blamed it on my autism but my autism isn’t so obvious so i would still be confused. I would obviously still be raging hard as hell and getting constant flashbacks. I probably wouldn’t end up being here either too.

I think i would just be wondering why it happened to me and spending hours thinking why people were such assholes and why i never got a relationship. I would be thinking why was i in the position i’m in.

I could of blamed it on my autism but my autism isn’t so obvious so i would still be confused. I would obviously still be raging hard as hell and getting constant flashbacks. I probably wouldn’t end up being here either too.
literally cannot imagine being born in a different life. Idk I guess I would be a normie with zero awareness, stumbling through life and spouting stupid fucking bullshit, betabuxxing and avoiding my mortality or any intelligent thought by watching football all day.

who gives a fuck man I hate normies. I hate chads. The only thing I'd want is my brain in a chad body i'd be machiavellian and evil as hell with all that SMV and halo effect on me. But that's not happening

>how would your life be if you weren't living your life

it didnt happen, its not here, dont give it thought. ull end up no where of value and only hurt urself more of what couldve happened if our filthy genes didnt take control. oh well