Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where do you see Russia-Ukraine war going?

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
Do you think we will end up with nuclear war?

Russia getting minor gains, both countries getting a lot shittier than they already were.

Russia getting minor gains, both countries getting a lot shittier than they already were.
So no nuclear war or even an escalating war?

I hope so. I was excited for this war at first, but it Hasnt changed anything for me. Silly of me to assume anything less than nuclear explosion right here will make a difference

I hate the fact that even in this age a war takes such a long time to conclude . This is some level of incompetence from both sides, and add to the fact that both zelenksy and putin are top simps. Just look at Putin , lmao he cares about foids marriages and shit

The glorious Ukrainian Warriors of Light will recapture the entirety of Ukraine from the evil rooskie orks (including Crimea). Then, they will begin their glorious march towards the Capital of the Evil Empire, Moscow, where the Brutal Dictator Pootlerg will be captured and executed for all of the Civilized World to see.

Just kidding, Russia will obviously complete the objectives of the SMO and free the entirety of the Donbass, it's only a matter of time. You have to be delusional to think otherwise.

Just kidding, Russia will obviously complete the objectives of the SMO and free the entirety of the Donbass, it's only a matter of time. You have to be delusional to think otherwise.
What happens after Donbass and the rest of the annexed provinces are taken by Russia? Will they want more because US is supplying Ukraine with longer range weapons? Or will they just defend what they captured for now and rebuild their army for another offensive years down the line?

I guess maybe Russia gets like half of Ukraine and it's gonna be a situation like Ireland and North Ireland. But in the end no WW3 will break out. The Elites know this would end our current clown world soyciety so they will try everything to keep the system intact, especially in the Western countries.

What happens after Donbass and the rest of the annexed provinces are taken by Russia?
They will defend what they have captured until the compete demilitarization of Ukraine is achieved.

I guess maybe Russia gets like half of Ukraine
Taking half of Ukraine would be a major major success for Russia. Not going to be easy or fast. It could easily take 10 years.

Putin is a too much of a cuck to start a real war @Khanivore

Putin is a too much of a cuck to start a real war @Khanivore
YOU HAVE BROUGHT MATRIX ANOMALY HERE.. oh, this shit? Booooring

And it asks you - why you are so targeted at this? You arent a 18yo guy to say things like that... oh well. Let this formation ENLIGHTEN you! And it may be wrong!

First of all - this war seems to be just a money printing scheme to oligarchs and government... not like boohoo putin cuckoo

Corruption entralled our society, and due to it we arent warring good. Back in USSR days we crushed Poland in two weeks!

This war is only for the benefit of Jewtin, he doesn't give a damn about his own nation. He is a complete and utterly stupid leader.
I just can't support him because he is a 70 year old schizo who has no specific goal for the sake of people like us, even in his own country
Hitler was more reasonable, and he was in his prime when he started his war.

This is a jewish war of two dumb leaders, I just feel sorry for the poor people that are dragged into this.

Both countries agree to peace, Russia secures the Donbass region, keeps Crimea.

The West has decided to eat its appendage (Russia). The appendage (Russia) has agreed. Nomnom in progress.

The war cannot end. If we make an educated guess that the West is controlled by Jewry, a nuclear war in the last Aryan lands (Poland-Russia) would work really nice in the interests of said Jewry to prevent any potential 4th Reich.

(Mind you, the Jewry pulling the strings theory is not something I share personally, the Aryans have shown their utter ineptitude on their own, with Chrictcucks in America giving their foids to literal Negroes, and the Russians dissolving themselves twice, and the Germs losing the war twice.)

hoping for WW3 and an end where there's a nuclear winter

Ukraine should've been razed long ago, but seems like Putin wants to prolong this war.

it's just gonna stagnate for 10 years like every other modern war

that would be good.
That's a cuck decision, take crimea and dombass.
Kill the schizo old cuck Jewtin and let Russia go fuck itself.

No it will probably be a long war like syria just another battlefield for jews to get rich on

That's a cuck decision, take crimea and dombass.
Kill the schizo old cuck Jewtin and let Russia go fuck itself.
Fuck OFF! Russia must win this!

I see a lot of young Slavic Stacy gold diggers looking for different International Chads to save them and spend a lot of money on them.

European economy will sink America will lose further influence on the globe and china will be the big winner. Hope they take advantage of the chaos to grab the fake nation of the republic of china. Either way the outcome is likely good as the Jews, white women and faggots losing influence to chinks is objectively good for the globe.

Ukraine should've been razed long ago, but seems like Putin wants to prolong this war.
Kind of understandable why a lot of the area's invaded are populated by ethnic russians loyal to russia minimizing casualties makes sense. The more shit they level the more they have to rebuild when its theirs. Viktor Yanukovych was pro russia pro eeu and he was president until 2010 so its safe to say a lot of Ukrainians are pro russia. Best case scenario for russia would be to annex a significant part of the country and create a puppet gov but if you are too heavy handed in your approach towards the Ukraine then that latter part would be more difficult in the long run.