Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

where do women feel pleasure when their vagina is stimulated?

B

BermaPermannaculo

Officer
I've heard a couple of times, and one of those times in sexual education class, that men when their penis is stimulated they feel pleasure in the penis, but that women feel spasms in all the body.

we know that penis and vagina have the same erectile tissu capable of produce - feel pleasure when being stimulated.

so a man is gonna feel pleasure in his penis and a woman in her vagina (at least the clitoris)

But as I've said I've heard that women can also feel pleasure in ALL of her body when having sex.

I don't remember the exact sources from were I've heard this except from sexual education class which was years ago, I tried to look for a response to this on the internet but I haven't found anything scientific or the even refers to this statement.

So the tldr: Fo woman feel sexual pleasure only in her sexual organ when being stimulated, as men do, or do they feel though all of her body?

Sorry if this is an stupid question
Also I know that sexual stimulation produce endorphines, but I'm not talking about that, but about the kind of pleasure that is produced in erectile tissue, but any information you have to share could be useful.

No, they feel pleasure in the brain. The brain is the biggest erogenous zone

You've come to the right place for this kind of knowledge and experience.

I know is probably not the best place, but maybe somebody know
They are always posting studies and graphics etc.

Last edited:
Chads.co can answer your question.

When it's chad

Why do you care?

I low inhibited and asked my Chang friend who asked his foid.
So, apparently, it's the outer portion that has fine sensations. Most of the inside can only feel pressure. There may be a G-spot so to speak, but it's differently located for everyone.

So thin dicklets can't stretch the vagina much, and that's usually less pleasurable. Some having deeper G-spot, so short dicklets can't hit the pleasure zone inside. But, the outside including the clit is much more directly sensitive, so the idea is to play with the clit too, rather than always just humping away.

Good luck. Hope you brocels get to use this knowledge at some point.

Images 5
bruh

I low inhibited and asked my Chang friend who asked his foid.
So, apparently, it's the outer portion that has fine sensations. Most of the inside can only feel pressure. There may be a G-spot so to speak, but it's differently located for everyone.

So thin dicklets can't stretch the vagina much, and that's usually less pleasurable. Some having deeper G-spot, so short dicklets can't hit the pleasure zone inside. But, the outside including the clit is much more directly sensitive, so the idea is to play with the clit too, rather than always just humping away.

Good luck. Hope you brocels get to use this knowledge at some point.
Thanks

my wife feels if right in her eyes and nose also