Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where do all the MGTOW niggas hang out at?

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
After binge reading a bunch of threads by the high IQ based brocel @GeckoBus , I want to learn more about foid nature from the perspective of MGTOW men because MGTOW men seem to know a lot more than all the bluepilled, ascension-chasing cucks on this site.

Only problem is, I have no idea where they hang out at. The r/MGTOW subreddit got ban hammered, and I don't know if any forums exist for MGTOW people.

Let me know if you know any place on the internet where they congregate.

they hang out in Telegram and r/MensRights

they hang out on Youtube video comments too, there you may find MGTOW groups in video's description

Sandman on YT i guess. MGTOW is pretty much dead tbf

N.iggers can not go MGTOW because they have nothing to offer other than their monkey penis.

Only white men can go MGTOW because white men are established men and they actually have many thing to offer.

N.iggers can not go MGTOW because they have nothing to offer other than their monkey penis.

Only white men can go MGTOW because white men are established men and they actually have many thing to offer.
Then tell them to stop quoting Patrice O'Neal :feelsohh:

Idk about forums. Taylor The Fiend and ReplicantPhish make good content on YT though.

After binge reading a bunch of threads by the high IQ based brocel @GeckoBus , I want to learn more about foid nature from the perspective of MGTOW men because MGTOW men seem to know a lot more than all the bluepilled, ascension-chasing cucks on this site.

Only problem is, I have no idea where they hang out at. The r/MGTOW subreddit got ban hammered, and I don't know if any forums exist for MGTOW people.

Mgtow.tv
The mgtow forum https://www.goingyourownway.com/
Etc

Last edited:

I highly recommend Thinking-Ape on Youtube if you want good MGTOW content without the cope and redpill nonsense. Im talking about stuff like muh "men peak in their 40's and 50's bro! Just keep grinding". His videos are MGTOW but through a blackpill perspective.

I highly recommend Thinking-Ape on Youtube if you want good MGTOW content without the cope and redpill nonsense. Im talking about stuff like muh "men peak in their 40's and 50's bro! Just keep grinding". His videos are MGTOW but through a blackpill perspective.

I actually watched a few of his vids years ago but forgot his channel name. Thanks for bringing him back to my attention.

I want to know where the “femcel” forums are so i can go be a greycel there and post my pp pic and get 100% field grade

over

as @PersonalityChad says, the movement is dead

basically ok, sigh let me like give a timeline
mgtow started in the 80s, there were few books being published, warren Farrel wrote a book called the myth of male power in the early 90s... different things happened but it wasnt that much. Tom Leikeis was a cringeball who had a kind of man focused radio show for a while etc.

in the 90s things took off because of the internet.
Starting in the early 2000s, the "manosphere" began sprouting different blogs and sites. This was before the redpill even mind you.
On these blogs, guys would engage in high iq discussions about their lifes, experiences with women, theories etc...
Since the internet was pretty much normie free back then, everyone making and using blogs was high iq. So the level of discourse was good.
Also people had the attention span to read mass amounts of text in a short time.

At some point, some more mainstream sites crystalized from this, one being mgtow.com
and then other ones like a voiceformen.com

mgtow.com was a great site that cointained much of mgtow history. They had a good forum with threads spanning 1000s of pages, of just men sharing experiences with women and stuff.

Eventually however, there was internal conflict, the website shut down.
Then there were a bunch of splinter websites, like goingyourownway.com but they all sucked ass and were hyper elitist.

Now, to be fair, this elitism was not unfounded.
After the 2010s, there was a growing current of diluted, downwashed and outright stupid mgtow content being made, especially on youtube and reddit. These people basically completely ignored the huge body of experience and data amassed by older men in the prior 20 years and just spouted redpill bullshit and "ride a motorcycle and make money" type of platitutes.

The chasm between that kind of mgtow and the mgtow of old was so huge that when I tried to join goingyourownway.com, they literally looked up my username on the mgtow subreddit and then rejected my application based on that lmao. They didnt want anyone from these places.

If you want remnants of that old timey shit, I can provide some of it.

Here are a few old blogs that go back to the early 2000s:

Also worth checking out, the mens rights subreddit. It has many goldmines like this thread:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/edyrf5/a_compilation_of_evidence_debunking_feminist/?utm_term=869983313&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=&utm_content=header

I also want to mention that you can download the entire no-maam blog and the entire masculine principle blog on this site:

the guy basically made an archive of the entire blogs.
I will link to both here:

I also want to point out that this was all before blackpill shit
So theres a more or lesser degree of redpill mixxed in there, sometimes weird theories. It depends.
But overall, they had great info on how schools fuck over boys for instance, and historic examples of things.

In my two threads on masculinity and female psychopathy i also already linked to a few other sites:

This guy is busy assembling all the studies and papers supporting the MRA position:

This is another site i already linked, talking about "misandry" in history (hatred of men):

Back in the old internet, people didnt use search engines that much. Instead you had to jump from link to link. Thats why everybody was promoting other peoples sites on their site. Often times people would make collections of all the links of related websites. This was called a "webring."

I am telling you this because when you are diving into this, you're basically exploring the ruins of a lost civilization. You will have to follow links around to other sites and so on. However, if you are blackpilled, you wont find that much new stuff.

The gist of the entire thing is always this: Men had it very bad for all of history, women have always been protected, sheltered and spoiled. Almost all positive traits we can imagine can only be associated with the male, not the female. The male is caring, nurturing, protecting and self sacrifical. We dont see these qualities in mothers, or single mothers wouldnt be so problematic.

Everything you will find in mgtow will just expand on this. How male suffering is ignored, how women manipulate men using various tactics like faking interest, emotions, blackmail, emotional manipulation, relational aggression etc...

imma get into that a bit for a sec before ending my post:

Catalogue of male shaming tactics, assembled by mgtow over years:
There are different versions of this, some more simplistic, some more complex. This one is the most sophisticated version.
0v33stc4jk801.jpg

source:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/7oocr7/catalog_of_antimale_shaming_tactics/

i will put a another one here:
iu

To show you how far this shit goes back, heres a blogpost from 2004:

There are also books on this stuff like the classic "the manipulated man" by Esther Vilar, or "anatomy of female power"

anatomy is more important though tbh.

There is a lot of stuff out there on these things. But suffice to say, it comes down to shit like looks, women having all the power in society and how they try to hide the fact that they have power, just like governments try to hide the extend of their secret operations.
People that actually have power dont display it openly, they try to hide it because exposing it would lead to immediate persecution.

Example:
A billionaire telling everyone hes a billionaire and driving the most expensive car possible.
How long before someone robs him, kills him or whatever.

Women: Literally 1000s of men in their DMs, getting new pics of 9 inch dicks send to them daily, men offering money, men offering to fly them out to dubai and shit -> yet they tell nobody, except maybe other women. If they told men about this, everything would fall apart.

Before this gets too long, stay informed and shit bye

mgtow started in the 80s, there were few books being published, warren Farrel wrote a book called the myth of male power in the early 90s... different things happened but it wasnt that much. Tom Leikeis was a cringeball who had a kind of man focused radio show for a while etc.

Starting in the early 2000s, the "manosphere" began sprouting different blogs and sites. This was before the redpill even mind you.
On these blogs, guys would engage in high iq discussions about their lifes, experiences with women, theories etc...
Since the internet was pretty much normie free back then, everyone making and using blogs was high iq. So the level of discourse was good.
Also people had the attention span to read mass amounts of text in a short time.

At some point, some more mainstream sites crystalized from this, one being mgtow.com

mgtow.com was a great site that cointained much of mgtow history. They had a good forum with threads spanning 1000s of pages, of just men sharing experiences with women and stuff.

Then there were a bunch of splinter websites, like goingyourownway.com but they all sucked ass and were hyper elitist.

After the 2010s, there was a growing current of diluted, downwashed and outright stupid mgtow content being made, especially on youtube and reddit. These people basically completely ignored the huge body of experience and data amassed by older men in the prior 20 years and just spouted redpill bullshit and "ride a motorcycle and make money" type of platitutes.

The chasm between that kind of mgtow and the mgtow of old was so huge that when I tried to join goingyourownway.com, they literally looked up my username on the mgtow subreddit and then rejected my application based on that lmao. They didnt want anyone from these places.

Also worth checking out, the mens rights subreddit. It has many goldmines like this thread:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/edyrf5/a_compilation_of_evidence_debunking_feminist/?utm_term=869983313&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=&utm_content=header

I also want to mention that you can download the entire no-maam blog and the entire masculine principle blog on this site:

So theres a more or lesser degree of redpill mixxed in there, sometimes weird theories. It depends.
But overall, they had great info on how schools fuck over boys for instance, and historic examples of things.

In my two threads on masculinity and female psychopathy i also already linked to a few other sites:

This guy is busy assembling all the studies and papers supporting the MRA position:

This is another site i already linked, talking about "misandry" in history (hatred of men):

Back in the old internet, people didnt use search engines that much. Instead you had to jump from link to link. Thats why everybody was promoting other peoples sites on their site. Often times people would make collections of all the links of related websites. This was called a "webring."

I am telling you this because when you are diving into this, you're basically exploring the ruins of a lost civilization. You will have to follow links around to other sites and so on. However, if you are blackpilled, you wont find that much new stuff.

The gist of the entire thing is always this: Men had it very bad for all of history, women have always been protected, sheltered and spoiled. Almost all positive traits we can imagine can only be associated with the male, not the female. The male is caring, nurturing, protecting and self sacrifical. We dont see these qualities in mothers, or single mothers wouldnt be so problematic.

Everything you will find in mgtow will just expand on this. How male suffering is ignored, how women manipulate men using various tactics like faking interest, emotions, blackmail, emotional manipulation, relational aggression etc...

There are different versions of this, some more simplistic, some more complex. This one is the most sophisticated version.
0v33stc4jk801.jpg

source:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/7oocr7/catalog_of_antimale_shaming_tactics/

iu

There are also books on this stuff like the classic "the manipulated man" by Esther Vilar, or "anatomy of female power"

There is a lot of stuff out there on these things. But suffice to say, it comes down to shit like looks, women having all the power in society and how they try to hide the fact that they have power, just like governments try to hide the extend of their secret operations.
People that actually have power dont display it openly, they try to hide it because exposing it would lead to immediate persecution.

Example:
A billionaire telling everyone hes a billionaire and driving the most expensive car possible.

Women: Literally 1000s of men in their DMs, getting new pics of 9 inch dicks send to them daily, men offering money, men offering to fly them out to dubai and shit -> yet they tell nobody, except maybe other women. If they told men about this, everything would fall apart.

Nice effortpost

You mean MSTOW.

I want to know where the “femcel” forums are so i can go be a greycel there and post my pp pic and get 100% field grade

over
Better larp as female and arrange a meeting with them irl

a

0v33stc4jk801.jpg

source:

iu

Example:

Damn you wrote a whole book. Thanks for the information man, this was way more than I needed.

good article: