Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where did some of my posts go just now?

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
I was just at 4002 then it went down to 3996. Nothing got deleted that I got an alert for. Ded srs.
I'm pretty sure some thread that I had replied on a lot got deleted or something.
Oh well tbh. Not such a big deal.

dedly srs tbh, probably le thread u had posts in got deleted or something tbh

dedly srs tbh, probably le thread u had posts in got deleted or something tbh
It's a shame man :feelsbadman:. It's not such a big deal though it wasn't that many :f: to whatever thread it was though.

They delete shadow delete threads.

It's because you reply about 7 times to each thread. This thread was unnecessary in itself.

It's because you reply about 7 times to each thread. This thread was unnecessary in itself.
I was seriously confused about what was happening tbh. So it was as necessary as any thread.

That sucks, I know that the spammer was banned so that could be the reason why if you replied to him

Weird.

This maybe but you get an alert when this happens

Who is that?
I believe he might be talking about a thread of the recently banned @mrhaircut33

Threads get pruned from time to time

(((mods))) are catching up on your postmaxxing

Imagine being such a spammer and caring so much about it that you complain about your post count decreases by 6. You’ve already increased it by 40+ since making this thread.

What's the point of postmaxxing? You're just another dumbass newfag with a faggot name on a site with subhuman autists. Sniffles, a fucking faggot numale thinks he'll be an important member of this grand community of coping low iq genetic failures.
Everyone wants attention, every last human piece of shit wants to be at the top and remembered. Humans are scum.

What's the point of postmaxxing? You're just another dumbass newfag with a faggot name on a site with subhuman autists. Sniffles, a fucking faggot numale thinks he'll be an important member of this grand community of coping low iq genetic failures.
Everyone wants attention, every last human piece of shit wants to be at the top and remembered. Humans are scum.
Brutal but high iq

Mods here randomly delete posts. It sucks, but there's nowhere better for incels to go currently.

What's the point of postmaxxing? You're just another dumbass
Cope I won't lie. Delete this before someone sees it.

same happened to me so often. I guess they were deleted threads

Destroyed

Imagine being such a spammer and caring so much about it that you complain about your post count decreases by 6. You’ve already increased it by 40+ since making this thread.
Lol you're already a better poster than him

At least 70% of this forum is low IQ and seem to care more about getting validation on here than the blackpill

Lol you're already a better poster than him

At least 70% of this forum is low IQ and seem to care more about getting validation on here than the blackpill
True. To be honest it is nice having a high post count, which is why I’m on often on my new account to get my post count up to my old account (about 1500) but beyond that, and even now, I’m not going to spam every thread just to increase a number.

jkjkjk

True. To be honest it is nice having a high post count, which is why I’m on often on my new account to get my post count up to my old account (about 1500) but beyond that, and even now, I’m not going to spam every thread just to increase a number.
When it comes to post count, quality > quantity

i mean theres only so much to talk about. it can be summed up as its over
This. But there are more blackpills to be dispersed I won't lie. I posted the madigascar Mr. Moto Moto pill yesterday I won't even gloss over it.

I don’t see why it matters to you tbh.